NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• jt77316

Michigan International Speedway
    Schedule — all times are Eastern Time (ET)

Friday, August 10
    12:05-12:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series opening practice, NBCSN
    1:05-1:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series opening practice, FS1
    3:05-3:55 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice, FS1
    5:05 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Busch Pole Qualifying, NBCSN/NBC Sports

Saturday, August 11
    8:35-9:25 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series second practice, CNBC/NBC Sports
    9:30 a.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series pole qualifying, FS1
    11:30 a.m.-12:20 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice, NBC Sports
    1 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Corrigan Oil 200 (100 laps, 200 miles), FS1

Sunday, August 12
    2:30 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Consumers Energy 400 (200 laps, 400 miles), NBCSN/NBC Sports App

Race Details

— 200 Laps – 400 Miles
    — Stage 1: Lap 1 – 60; Stage 2: Lap 61-120; Stage 3: Lap 121-200

Michigan International Speedway–

— 2 Mile Large Oval
    18 degree banking in each turn.

Last Five (5) Race Winners

— 6/12/2016: Joey Logano
    — 8/28/2016: Kyle Larson
    — 6/18/2017: Kyle Larson
    — 8/13/2017: Kyle Larson
    — 6/10/2018: Clint Bowyer

Last Five (5) DK and FD Fantasy Points Leaders

6/12/2016: Joey Logano (106 DK FPts) – Joey Logano (76.8 FD FPts)
    8/28/2016: Kyle Larson (83.75 DK FPts) – Kyle Larson (72.6 FD FPts)
    6/18/2017: Kyle Larson (85.50 DK FPts) – Kyle Larson (72.6 FD FPts)
    8/13/2017: Martin Truex, Jr. (99.75 DK FPts) – Martin Truex, Jr (71.4 FD FPts)
    6/10/2018: Kevin Harvick (68.75 DK FPts) – Clint Bowyer (62.6 FD FPts)

Race Data, News, and Information

Rotogrinders NASCAR Free tools
    ESPN Jayski
    Motor Racing Network
    Racing Reference

Race Day Breaking News and Weather

Stephen Youngstevietpfl
    Bob Pockrass
    NASCAR Weather

Note: As needed information above will be updated

• gje627

@atfrost said...

great commentary gje. much appreciated.

You’re welcome….

Sorry about the typos and nonsensical statements…. I corrected the important ones.

My fingers are faster than my brain…..

Great for first dates during my youth BUT NOT for writing that makes any sense. (:

• bigperm0107

Thank you for your willingness to help everyone and for your insight. gje

• elmore0631

Bowyer/Hamlin
    Or
    Jones/Kyle

• elmore0631

@bigperm0107 said...

Thank you for your willingness to help everyone and for your insight. gje

+1

• Deltfish

Wow. What a great reply. You are the man. Thank you so much for your insight.

Good luck today!

• gje627

A lot of good options today for lineup construction….

Should make for an interesting race.

Regardless of your choice in contests (cash or GPP).

Good Luck Today Everyone !!!…..

And….

As always….

If I don’t win all the money I hope one of you guys/gals wins all the money !!!

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

One last time and one last place, great job by DraftKings with pricing this week.

• gje627

@stevietpfl said...

One last time and one last place, great job by DraftKings with pricing this week.

For what it’s worth, I absolutely agree 100%.

Best pricing of the year so far.

• mambaland

it has nothing to do with much but why does suarez have 20 points for starting 40th? seems he would no 0 until he passes someone

• Beckhams3Fingers

12 laps in and Erik Jones is already giving the gift of negative differential points. Typical DFS Nascar Sunday………

• depalma13

Of could se it’s Byron. My luck sucks so bad lately.

• depalma13

@mambaland said...

it has nothing to do with much but why does suarez have 20 points for starting 40th? seems he would no 0 until he passes someone

Th re were at least 4 cars that went to the back. So he’s scored at the higher position plus cars he “passed”

• gje627

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

12 laps in and Erik Jones is already giving the gift of negative differential points. Typical DFS Nascar Sunday………

It’s still early…. As long as Jones wasn’t dominating it’s really no loss, because he was only scoring with position….

He can still make-up position.

The big story, though, are the tires….

I imagine Goodyear’s going to get an earful from the drivers after this race.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@gje627 said...

It’s still early…. As long as Jones wasn’t dominating it’s really no loss, because he was only scoring with position….

Good point. Guess I’m just too quick to get down on my drivers. Channeling positive energy as we speak :)

• jt77316

Really hope Byron recovers. He just got the free pass. Lot of money disappeared quickly for me when he backed into the wall.

• walkoff9

Did byron crash?

• gje627

I thought I had read this morning, fuel wasn’t allowed on the competition caution today…. But I double-checked and I was wrong…. Blame it on my slow brain. For posterity, I corrected the original post, but my same point about another added re-shuffle on the re-start remains the same….

• jt77316

@walkoff9 said...

Did byron crash?

Yeah. Him and Truex.

• mambaland

knowing they have odds on racing do people ever bet exacta or trifecta etc or is that no even an option anywhere

• Beckhams3Fingers

Chase Elliot and Kyle Larson… 1 lap down. You could start a 300 car field and I’ll pick the 2 guys that just fail miserably. It’s truly a gift.

• gje627

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Chase Elliot and Kyle Larson… 1 lap down. You could start a 300 car field and I’ll pick the 2 guys that just fail miserably. It’s truly a gift.

Delete. I’m a little behind in the race….

• bigperm0107

I couldn’t believe the ownership percentage on byron.

• homers1226

@mambaland said...

knowing they have odds on racing do people ever bet exacta or trifecta etc or is that no even an option anywhere

it will be

some preseason football game

fans were allowed to bet on sports

not sure where

besides vegas

• gje627

Fun race so far…..

• gje627

Larson free pass.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler