NASCAR FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sun, March 11th
    3:30 PM ET

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT PHOENIX
    Phoenix International Raceway

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – Nascar strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tristanwolf

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

You guys like Buescher over Mcdowell?

i do. i think both a decent plays but seems like buescher has a little higher ceiling to finish mid pack.

• callmetouch

@tristanwolf said...

i do. i think both a decent plays but seems like buescher has a little higher ceiling to finish mid pack.

could pair both of them up (1/2 LU’s)

• Jacobkaiser1325

@callmetouch said...

could pair both of them up (1/2 LU’s)

Just did this and made an amazing lineup, which means I’ll be out by lap 10 lol

• Rockman4791

DiBurrito

• callmetouch

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Just did this and made an amazing lineup, which means I’ll be out by lap 10 lol

does that LU include Almir?

• depalma13

Jimmy Johnson, if he doesn’t wreck.

• nyynksfn4vr

I think I have some solid lineups for today but, we will see. I definitely think Harvick and Keselowski will be heavily owned due to speed and starting positions

• Dfspro83

I need to pick 2: Allmendinger Buescher McDowell Wallace Jr..thoughts?

• callmetouch

@Dfspro83 said...

I need to pick 2: Allmendinger Buescher McDowell Wallace Jr..thoughts?

Buescher McDowell!

• macG31

Fading Bad Brad this week. Probably bite me in the ass, but don’t see any dominator points and a p10 ceiling.

• depalma13

Marks at .2% guaranteed not to lose any points.

• Dfspro83

Thanks! I went dinger/McDowell last minute..hope it works out lol

• Dfspro83

@callmetouch said...

Buescher McDowell!

Thanks! I went dinger/McDowell last minute..hope it works out lol

• nyynksfn4vr

Wow Harvick 52% and Keselowski 42% lineups are heavy with those 2 drivers, GL all

• yisman

surprised Harvick is only 55.4% owned in the beast

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Full fade of Harvick, Truex, and Stenhouse.. I win lots of money or none. Overweight on Larson, Elliott and Ky Busch.

• nyynksfn4vr

I faded Larson and Truex in all my lineups. I am heavy on Harvick, Keselowski, and Almirola with Chase and Kyle sprinkled in. GL all

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Larson to the lead!

• macG31

Have both Hamlin and Elliot today, so need those dummies to give each other some space.

• callmetouch

Buescher bust lol

• macG31

@callmetouch said...

Buescher bust lol

Looks like he got one back with the wave around. Gonna need some yellows

• JENSGT

great Larson. Great.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Larson just got so lucky. No damage and still will be on lead lap

• gje627

Another brilliant Darrell Waltrip comment: “I love watching lap times, because that’s really a good judge of who has a good car and who doesn’t….”

Ah, yeah… thanks for the thoughtful insight !!

• TeamTwerk

Did something happen to Ty Dillon? How did he get 2 laps behind all of a sudden?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).