NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• yisman

brutal day

spotted some trucks overlay and entered a few hundred

was winning like $1500 with a few laps left and then all my drivers decided to run into one another

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGs9cGpXkAAbIA4?format=jpg&name=large

• Steverino01

Good old restrictor plate racing. Good luck picking 6 drivers that will miss the big one.

• toasty99

The truck race yesterday was just scary.
    I was in a higher money contest and had John Hunter Nemecheck in my lineup which hurt. Then Peters and Chastain wrecked together and half my lineup was no longer running.

Lucky for me I had Spencer Boyd in that lineup so I managed to cash in a race where the 2nd highest finishing driver in my lineup was 19th place!

Today is going to be weird as well because everyone has virtually identical lineups.

• yisman

entered $413.25 on DK, ready for more misery

Busch, Busch, Chastain*, Matt D, Hamlin, Hemric

*picked him over Gaughan, which was a questionable decision. Didn’t have time to split my exposure.

• yisman

@toasty99 said...

I was in a higher money contest and had John Hunter Nemecheck in my lineup which hurt. Then Peters and Chastain wrecked together and half my lineup was no longer running.

Lucky for me I had Spencer Boyd in that lineup so I managed to cash in a race where the 2nd highest finishing driver in my lineup was 19th place!

Today is going to be weird as well because everyone has virtually identical lineups.

I was winning every contest even with JHN in my lineup since he was like 67% owned and I had low-owned Creed

then of course the guys up top decided to wreck each other and they were the reason I was doing so well.

• toasty99

@toasty99 said...

I picked Boyd banking on wrecks…. Well sometimes things don’t work!

• nohitter48

Data Grinder

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

Did anyone notice that Keselowski/Bowyer Tandem a few laps after the Boyd caution? I bet we see some craziness at the finish of this race.

• yisman

they may not be able to resume today

they have no lights and two of the turns are soaked

• yisman

@bobpockrass
    ·
    34m
    Resumption of race 2pm ET Monday on nbcsn and mrn

@bobpockrass
    ·
    9m
    Yes. They will pick up on Lap 58 with a caution lap, pit road open b/c end of stage and then one more lap of caution and then green.

• tristanwolf

kinda funny the race is sponsored by 1000bulbs but couldn’t finish at night because no lights at dega. maybe time to install some.

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

kinda funny the race is sponsored by 1000bulbs but couldn’t finish at night because no lights at dega. maybe time to install some.

that is interesting

• yisman

@bobpockrass
    ·
    8m
    Big crash after Logano and Bowman have contact. Bowman and Johnson among those involved.

@bobpockrass
    ·
    6m
    Truex with damage

@bobpockrass
    ·
    6m
    Larson involved as well. Elliott getting repairs on pit road.

• yisman

@yisman said...

entered $413.25 on DK, ready for more misery

Busch, Busch, Chastain*, Matt D, Hamlin, Hemric

*picked him over Gaughan, which was a questionable decision. Didn’t have time to split my exposure.

taking Chastain over Gaughan, smh

• toasty99

Ugh well I made a big mistake. Didn’t realize FanDuel doesn’t allow withdrawing money without playing first so I’ve got $250 stuck there I’d rather not…

FanDuel sucks with shady dealings like that…

Draft Kings just seems more trustworthy, honest, and less like a sham.

• yisman

another bubble in the high dollar contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/78042478?uc=1659821339

• Toddalan2286

I just realized that DraftKings (not sure how FanDuel handles it) seems to pick and choose which rules they recognize as effecting official fantasy points. This past weekend Johnny Sauter was not scored as the winner but I recall Erik Jones was still credited with his finish when it was taken away due to post race inspection (Richmond) Note: I’m not complaining because 1 of my 2 truck lineups cashed because of this on Saturday, it just seems inconsistent ( i didn’t play Johnny Sauter). It would be interesting to hear other thoughts on this in here.

Below is the rule as written by DraftKings.

“Finishing Position is defined as the driver’s standing order at the end of the race. Disqualifications related to same-day post-race inspection will not change a driver’s Finishing Position, Laps Led, or Fastest Laps stats.”

I guess my question would be what do they define as end of the race, technically the penalty was announced well after they crossed the finish line, so what’s the difference?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).