NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• THEJENNERALS

havent seen a thread yet so i thought id make one.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to attack this race?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

You really want to target guys starting toward the rear of the field. With it being a playoff race I think toward the end of the stages and especially the end of the race drivers will get super aggresive resulting in major crashes. This will allow guys like Gase, Earnhardt, Kennington, Chastain, Yeley, Ware, etc… to move up and finish late teens, early 20’s with super high + Place Differential vs guys who get caught up in the wreck(s) finishing late 20’s and 30’s with most likely negative PD. I would be very cautious rostering drivers starting in the top 10-15 as losing 1 guy up there to a wreck and finishing 35th can crush your score. Where as if a guy starting 33rd wrecks it’s sucks but doesn’t drown you.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

I would be cautious with Lajoie, Gase, Cassill and Ware. Yeley is the one to play as he has the best equipment by far out of the cars starting in the back. He is in a Front Row car this weekend, if he stays out of trouble he could legit finish T20.

Also I feel you have to play at least one car starting 3-15 as typically one car starting 3rd thru 15th makes the winning lineup at Daytona and Dega. Over the last eight restrictor plate races all optimal lineups have at least one driver starting from those positions minus one race. A couple of the races have seen two drivers from those positions. Last year fall Dega race had 4 drivers in T15 be optimal. In general I agree with you, have your higher owned drivers starting 18th on back and go light on T15 mixing them in one lineup at a time.

• tristanwolf

how much kyle larson is too much kyle larson?

• yisman

played some

chose Chastain over Yeley and Lajoie. Probably a mistake.

• tristanwolf

damn that yeley wreck killed me had 3 in the top 20 of the donut.

• yisman

Wild final lap.

Almirola wins as multiple cars ran out of gas plus there was a wreck.

• rog11sm

Yep that destroyed me took me out of the cash unbelievable

• rog11sm

Went from a nice profit to nothing just like that

• someclevername

Managed to min cash my two little dollar lineups – was winning a couple more bucks but Harvick ran out of gas lol. Happy for Almirola – felt bad for the guy last week (and I was on him then too).

• yisman

Dammit
    no idea how but Chastain went from 25th to finishing behind Yeley

• THEJENNERALS

Finished with a nice profit today. Stenhouse low owned really helped

• unageo09

That crazy last lap went from me just winning about $20 to $111. Nice little bankroll day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler