Race Weekend Schedule:

Thursday

1st Practice – 3:00 PM EST
    Final Practice – 5:00 PM EST

Friday

Qualifying – 4:10 PM EST

Saturday

Race – 7:45 PM EST on NBC

Special GrindersLive on Saturday Morning at 10:30am EST with RotoDoc and I.

Show Replay: https://rotogrinders.com/live/daily-fantasy-nascar-7-2-16-draftkings-picks-live-from-rotogrinders-1351557

With DraftKings having a $300,000 tournament this weekend, I wanted to get the strategy thread going early. This weekend’s $300k Firecracker, is also the third Event of the RotoGrinders King of Summer. With only 160 laps this weekend, dominator points are limited, and we will be focusing on place differential.

• JimKronlund

One more crash before the end I bet.

• NCRick

Rounderkid12 has nearly every top 40 spot in the 300K. With all different lineups. Nearly 50% of the 300K prizepool is going to him. Is he some kind of shark or what?

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

Anyone else really excited that their roi is jumping from -90% to -50%? I know I am. Cmoooooon -50!

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

If you’re rounderkid and someone somehow takes 1st over you…. how many holes do you punch in a wall?

• macG31

@Frustrated said...

Yep exactly. Danica and Harvick have the same equipment and they both have their fair share of wins. Kahne took over for Kyle Busch in the 5 car and he is picking up right where Busch left off winning a bunch of races. Stenhouse Jr. replaced Kenseth and we know how much of a force he is in the series. No skill whatsoever. Yep.

All you’re doing here is proving my point. Yes, a random person off the street would be better than Danica. That doesn’t make Harvick some savant at driving a race car.

Kahne has proved that he’s better at turning left than legacy drivers like dale jr. Many times over.

Stenhouse sucks, yes, my point. Or do you think Paul Mendard is one of the 40 best car drivers in America?

• COLLECTORTHIS

@NCRick said...

Rounderkid12 has nearly every top 40 spot in the 300K. With all different lineups.

With 150 max entry.

• COLLECTORTHIS

@jilesofthetrees said...

If you’re rounderkid and someone somehow takes 1st over you…. how many holes do you punch in a wall?

0 I’d be ok with just 2-50

• TeamTwerk

@jilesofthetrees said...

Anyone else really excited that their roi is jumping from -90% to -50%? I know I am. Cmoooooon -50!

Mine is staying steady at -100%. I pretty much had only the drivers in the crash

• COLLECTORTHIS

@TeamTwerk said...

Mine is staying steady at -100%. I pretty much had only the drivers in the crash

We need to work on our DFS skillz.

• JimKronlund

1st 2nd 4th 6th 8th 14th rank 104th.
    Damnit so close

• NCRick

@jilesofthetrees said...

Only one guy won more than $1000, other than Rounderkid.

• Frustrated

@macG31 said...

All you’re doing here is proving my point. Yes, a random person off the street would be better than Danica. That doesn’t make Harvick some savant at driving a race car.

Kahne has proved that he’s better at turning left than legacy drivers like dale jr. Many times over.

Stenhouse sucks, yes, my point. Or do you think Paul Mendard is one of the 40 best car drivers in America?

lol. Alright jokes on me you’re trolling good job. Surely nobody is this thick lol. Race is over this was fun. Maybe I’ll see you over in the golf thread and we can debate how Jason Day has zero skill, it’s all because of his equipment.

• depalma13

@JimKronlund said...

1st 2nd 4th 6th 8th 14th rank 104th.
    Damnit so close

1st 3rd 4th 5th 8th 14th rank 162nd

• TeamTwerk

Impressive day by rounder kid . Total domination.

For those that follow nascar very closely how unlikely is a finish like this? For instance if you ran this race a million times how often do you think you see rounderkid’s first place lineup win?

• tmspriggs

I had a team that scored 13.25!

• jdubadubs

rounderskid cashed 145/150 lineups for over $109k … thats nuts

• macG31

@Frustrated said...

lol. Alright jokes on me you’re trolling good job. Surely nobody is this thick lol. Race is over this was fun. Maybe I’ll see you over in the golf thread and we can debate how Jason Day has zero skill, it’s all because of his equipment.

Wow, I HOPE that you’re dense enough to think that the disparity between golf clubs and race cars are comparable. See you on DK soon!

• JimKronlund

@depalma13 said...

1st 3rd 4th 5th 8th 14th rank 162nd

Wow that is close

• ClemsonAce

.0001% …. they hit their 1 in a million… honestly less than .0001% in my opinion.

• akarkennny

i mean rounderskid didnt really differentiate. high potential of going 0/150… but it went his way and he binked. good for him

• akarkennny

i mean rounderskid didnt really differentiate. high potential of going 0/150… but it went his way and he binked. good for him

• Frustrated

@macG31 said...

Wow, I HOPE that you’re dense enough to think that the disparity between golf clubs and race cars are comparable. See you on DK soon!

lol. Good on you you’re on the right side this time. Of course not just making a ridiculous comparison something you might make. And, again, you contradicted yourself and made my point. Stenhouse sucks. Exactly. He’s using Kenseth’s equipment and he hasn’t replicated Kenseth’s success. He hasn’t won a championship like Kenseth did. Duh. So, what does that mean? Could it be he just doesn’t have the skills, the talent, the eye hand coordination whatever you want to call it of Kenseth? Yep, it does. It’s not that hard to figure out. lol.

• billholler

That wreck also killed my hopes and dreams. As for rounderkid, 99% of the time the drivers he seemed to have stacked will finish multiple laps down. No idea who this guy is but that was a total fluke. Cole Whitt and Reed Sorenson rarely finish in the top 30 and are usually auto fades.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

@billholler said...

That wreck also killed my hopes and dreams. As for rounderkid, 99% of the time the drivers he seemed to have stacked will finish multiple laps down. No idea who this guy is but that was a total fluke. Cole Whitt and Reed Sorenson rarely finish in the top 30 and are usually auto fades.

You know about 1/10th of what you think you know.

• intimadator2007

My winnings before the Kurt Busch spin $230

My winnings after Kurt Busch spin $12

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).