• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT THE BRICKYARD
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 23rd
    3:00PM Est

• billholler

Nice to see they raised Larson’s price. Some other quick glance observations…..Chase Elliott continues to be one of the highest priced drivers and priced higher than quite a few proven drivers…..no idea why Ryan Blaney continues to be priced so high, he’s only improved his starting position 3 times out of 19 races. His average position places lost in the other 16 races is about 14.5…..Stenhouse continues to be priced like a scrub….JGR has dominated here the last 3 years.

• jfro22

Here’s hoping no one misses qualifying so there won’t be a free square like the last 2 weeks

• bigdaddies

@jfro22 said...

Here’s hoping no one misses qualifying so there won’t be a free square like the last 2 weeks

I approve this message!

• Jnvrmind

Seems so strange as a longer term Nascar fan,to think there’s DFSers that just see Kyle Larson,plug him in and win every week. I guess I just have a mental hurdle to get over with him.

• depalma13

They can only fill 70% of a CFL GPP, and we can’t get any Xfinity contests.

• billholler

@depalma13 said...

They can only fill 70% of a CFL GPP, and we can’t get any Xfinity contests.

That would be fun. All the regular cup guys would be in the 13k range.

• dbullsfan

@Jnvrmind said...

Seems so strange as a longer term Nascar fan,to think there’s DFSers that just see Kyle Larson,plug him in and win every week. I guess I just have a mental hurdle to get over with him.

it would help if we would qualify somewhere other than first or last, dude is the Ricky Bobby of qualifying. Either spot makes him a lock, and honestly the way DK has been pricing him it didn’t matter where he started because he is a top 2/3 driver and has been priced like 6 or 7.

• Genghis_Khan

@dbullsfan said...

dude is the Ricky Bobby of qualifying.

Lol so true.

• sonic999

DK really does need to do the Xfinity race one week just to check it out. They put out this stuff like LOL (lol) with the top prize of $100 to first and nonsense like that. Just try an Xfinity one week and see what happens, DK. Start it small like $20k if you want. Watch it fill hours early…

• Jnvrmind

@Genghis_Khan said...

Lol so true.

@dbullsfan said…

dude is the Ricky Bobby of qualifying.

• osuryanf

Bill, check your DM’s when you get a chance

• dbullsfan

man I never play Matt Kenseth but I might just have to this week, his recent track history is amazing. 5 of the last 6 in the top 7 with 1 DNF 10 of 12 in the top 12 with the only 2 DNF. Here is to hoping he qualifies like 4th so I don’t have to worry about this because anything outside the top 10 and lock him in. Interesting that in those 12 races he has led a total of 29 laps despite 6 of those being top 5’s. Last year he finished p2 without leading a single lap.

• cordscords

Opening Practice Results- https://www.racer.com/images/2017/July_2/NASCAR/MENCS_brickyard_practice_1.pdf

Happy Hour Practice Results- https://www.racer.com/images/2017/July_2/NASCAR/mencs_brickyard_practice_2.pdf

• mathewsmarner

eric jones chalk

• dbullsfan

@mathewsmarner said...

eric jones chalk

if this is ever a thing there would never be such an easier fade. I really like Jones but he is way to volatile and is always a DNF waiting to happen.

• dbullsfan

if anyone outside of the top guys should be close to chalk it should be Paul Menard but I’m hoping the masses don’t look at his Indy track record.

• billholler

@mathewsmarner said...

eric jones chalk

What? Haven’t even done qualifying yet.

EDIT: Dear baby Jesus, just realized who I was quoting.

• Genghis_Khan

@dbullsfan said...

if anyone outside of the top guys should be close to chalk it should be Paul Menard but I’m hoping the masses don’t look at his Indy track record.

Yeah me too, also hoping he quals for shit. He’s my boy as long as he doesn’t qual above 22ish.

• dbullsfan

Yea obviously a lot will change once qualifying starts but I’m liking Jimmy, Kenseth, Menard, Hamlin, and Danica this week and really hoping Kyle qualifies like 3rd or 4th and i can massively fade him because he will be super chalky because of last season’s race

• billholler

Pretty exciting Xfinity race.

• dbullsfan

Menard finishes p2, dude knows how to get around the brickyard, great job by Byron to hold him off

• DefinitelyMiami

More Larson chalk!

He doesnt make second round of qualifying

• halltere

Allmendinger starting dead last?

• DefinitelyMiami

@halltere said...

Allmendinger starting dead last?

yep

• billholler

Geez, looking like 2 free squares this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).