MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT THE BRICKYARD
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 23rd
    3:00PM Est

• BigBairyHalls

I can’t wait to see the winning lineups

• JasperGeorge

@hbomb57 said...

This might be Danica’s best chance at a win if the field continues to wreck.

This^^^^Lol

• KingzLanding813

Wow this is ridiculous

• hbomb57

If no cars left standing they are allowed to use their family cars to finish race.

• mistermoneybags

Landon Cassill for the win Ha Ha….

• tmquint11

Take out McDowell, one more caution and maybe I’ll double up for the week haha

• halltere

Not sure if Indy or Dega/Daytona

• hbomb57

I am in the money in one LU with 3 cars out anybody in with 4 out.

• tmquint11

@BigBairyHalls said...

I can’t wait to see the winning lineups

It’s going to be epic. Whoever wins has been sweating these wrecks and cleared everyone one. Crazy

• depalma13

My Landon Cassill Lineup has 5 of 6 still running.

• osuryanf

I have a shit ton of 5/6 and I’m still losing $$. How?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

So much for indy being boring with no cautions wtf, couldn’t tell if Dinger was caught up in that but he is listed 19th but basically if Kenseth can get top 4 I could end up decent with a Kahne, Kes, Kenseth, Almirola, and Almendinger

• BigBairyHalls

I am in the money with 4 upside down cars lol

• hbomb57

Not watching is fuel or running out of tires a possibility maybe they will allow donuts to finish race.

• hbomb57

@osuryanf said...

I have a shit ton of 5/6 and I’m still losing $$. How?

I would like to know that my self with others on here with 3 and 4 cars out.

• BigBairyHalls

Dinger bayne Busch kahne larson stenhouse and cashing

Edit bayne still showing as in 7th. I think he wrecked out

• depalma13

4 Cars out in one lineup and still in the money.

• marker0357

Friggity frack. I was in 11th until these last 2 cautions, now have 3 upside down

• halltere

Joey Gase will be in the winning lineup lmao

• marker0357

I’ll be lucky to stay in the money on DK Happy Hour

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

hate I’m working because I feel I need to be drunk to fully comprehend what the hell is going on out there.

• Jacobkaiser1325

This is basically golf now, if you have a 6/6 or 5/6 you’re looking great 4/6 looking iffy

• tristanwolf

• BigBairyHalls

I have 2 5/6 not even near the cash lines lol

• tmquint11

@dbullsfan said...

So much for indy being boring with no cautions wtf, couldn’t tell if Dinger was caught up in that but he is listed 19th but basically if Kenseth can get top 4 I could end up decent with a Kahne, Kes, Kenseth, Almirola, and Almendinger

Nascar alerts in twitter say:
    Blaney Bayne a Dillon McDowell Almirola and More. Hope he’s not in that more category
    Keselowski Kahne Kenseth harvick allmendinger Buescher. Hopefully no more cautions. One of those guys is do to be involved

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).