• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT THE BRICKYARD
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 23rd
    3:00PM Est

• pn3

seen someone with a -20 lineup
    what’s the worst one for people here today?

• tmquint11

Once again…. tied 3rd in the track record. Tied first in chrome horn. I’m only gonna tell my wife about the track record

• halltere

Allmendinger and Almirola saved me

• BigBairyHalls

@pn3 said...

seen someone with a -20 lineup
    what’s the worst one for people here today?

65.50 for me

• depalma13

@tmquint11 said...

Once again…. tied 3rd in the track record. Tied first in chrome horn. I’m only gonna tell my wife about the track record

Nice score!

• tristanwolf

@tmquint11 said...

Damn. Congrats what were the shares?

• depalma13

I went from 436th to over 3000th because they put Landon Cassill in time out!

• tmquint11

@tristanwolf said...

Damn. Congrats what were the shares?

$8,500 and $3,250.

Crazy wrecks is what it takes for a
    goon like me to win. I did split a win on the slingshot last year. Paid like $1,000. Biggest score to date. BY FAR.
    Feeling oddly calm about it. That race took all my energy

That being said I’m a losing player 364 days of the year haha

• depalma13

@tmquint11 said...

$8,500 and $3,250.

goon like me to win. I did split a win on the slingshot last year. Paid like $1,000. Biggest score to date. Pulled in $4,000 playing hockey like 3 years ago.

You only have to win one big one to wipe out years worth of losses.

• Element828

Matt Di 8th…cole whitt 12th and timmy hill 14th…just madness lol

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmquint11 said...

Really glad I ditched the lineup builder this week. that’s the lazy way out. I’m sure I never would have cashed so well using it

I use a lineup builder to make sure I’m not missing out on something I’m not noticing but I never use one to actually make lineups. If I’m going to end up with chalk, which lineup builders are usually full of I want it to be a play that I just love.

• depalma13

I won $3.20 this week!

• tmquint11

@dbullsfan said...

I use a lineup builder to make sure I’m not missing out on something I’m not noticing but I never use one to actually make lineups. If I’m going to end up with chalk, which lineup builders are usually full of I want it to be a play that I just love.

I think using it the last 2 weeks taught me a few things. Showed me different choices I would otherwise not have the stomach to make.

But visually for me. Seeing it all written out on paper helped me make some key edits

• Genghis_Khan

@icowpres said...

Why didn’t I play Timmy Hill? I’m an idiot.

Hey icowpress check your pms.

• Genghis_Khan

@depalma13 said...

I won $3.20 this week!

Hey depalma check your pms

• Genghis_Khan

@tmquint11 said...

Congratz buddy

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

87.25 was my lowest and only because of of AJA’s 63 points, P33 was my 3rd highest finisher. I actually just missed the cash line in almost all of the GPP’s except 2 so just missed out it being at least a more profitable day. Super excited for TMQ though that is awesome. I’ve got a solo 1st and a split 1st this year in smaller GPP’s hoping to get up there for the big one, one of these days. I’m just hoping to crack the top 100 now on RG for Nascar after really just getting into this year. I was 127 coming into this weekend.

• ClemsonAce

@tmquint11 said...

congrats!… i finished with a profit this week so i’m good w/ that considering the carnage at the end :)

• intimadator2007

@tmquint11 said...

$8,500 and $3,250.

goon like me to win. I did split a win on the slingshot last year. Paid like $1,000. Biggest score to date. BY FAR.
    Feeling oddly calm about it. That race took all my energy

congrats dude !

• tristanwolf

When you faded the chalk in the British Open but played the chalk in the Brickyard…tough weekend!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

I can’t remember the last time so many chalky guys wrecked out in a race that wasn’t at a super speedway. That top 20 looked like Daytona or Dega

• krighton

did anyone else lose $10 about an hour ago on DK

• tmquint11

@tristanwolf said...

When you faded the chalk in the British Open but played the chalk in the Brickyard…tough weekend!

I wish they had a self exclusion feature on DraftKings to keep me from playing golf and baseball.

My shitty golf lineups were staring me in the face all GF weekend.

• billholler

@Element828 said...

timmy hill 14th

That tells you all you need to know about today’s “race”. Only time he’d ever been in the top 25 was 5 years ago.

• billholler

BTW, thank you baby Jesus for cash games and thank you teenage Jesus for making me play a bunch of them this week. Clean sweep in 19 cash games that all had Larson and Busch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).