• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT THE BRICKYARD
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 23rd
    3:00PM Est

• dbullsfan

@tmquint11 said...

I wish they had a self exclusion feature on DraftKings to keep me from playing golf and baseball.

My shitty golf lineups were staring me in the face all GF weekend.

yea me too, I lost about $200 in golf this weekend and I’ll usually lose about $50 or so during the week in baseball, too bad Nascar can’t run everyday.

• tmquint11

@dbullsfan said...

yea me too, I lost about $200 in golf this weekend and I’ll usually lose about $50 or so during the week in baseball, too bad Nascar can’t run everyday.

I do about exactly the same. Depending on the week. I don’t usually play golf. But I was home along Wednesday night and said f it. And my 3 entry max lineups looked soooooooo good I just had to play the milly maker because …… what if my lineups would of won and I only played them in the small contests!

• dbullsfan

@tmquint11 said...

I do about exactly the same. Depending on the week. I don’t usually play golf. But I was home along Wednesday night and said f it. And my 3 entry max lineups looked soooooooo good I just had to play the milly maker because …… what if my lineups would of won and I only played them in the small contests!

yea I usually only play maybe $5-10 on golf and 80% it is euro tour events so I can track/watch them when I get home at 2/3 AM. I guess that is how I tricked myself into thinking I could actually win money this week and still think I would have if JT hadn’t had the one blowup hole because he would have destroyed that course over the weekend.

• krighton

Got killed in pga this week…now i remember why i quit a couple months ago

• bigperm0107

@tmquint11 said...

I wish they had a self exclusion feature on DraftKings to keep me from playing golf and baseball.

My shitty golf lineups were staring me in the face all GF weekend.

This exactly. in baseball I never seem to hit anything other than min cash and at golf I just get destroyed. it’s just too sad to only have dfs one day a week so I still play. oh and don’t get me started on wnba. lol

• bigperm0107

@billholler said...

BTW, thank you baby Jesus for cash games and thank you teenage Jesus for making me play a bunch of them this week. Clean sweep in 19 cash games that all had Larson and Busch.

amen to this one. cash games saved my ass especially since I dropped my cash lineup in a couple of gpps.

• unageo09

Kinda glad I skipped out this weekend after that wreck fest.

• dbullsfan

@bigperm0107 said...

This exactly. in baseball I never seem to hit anything other than min cash and at golf I just get destroyed. it’s just too sad to only have dfs one day a week so I still play. oh and don’t get me started on wnba. lol

I’m like the opposite in baseball, I can never min cash. If I win it is like $50 in a $3 or something like that of course those only come after a couple weeks of losing adding up to $200 or so. I love baseball and study it but can never seem to hit on the right stacks and pitchers usually one or the other or neither.

• yisman

I am so confused by the contests.

400k contest, I cash for 15 bucks. I scored 199.

if I cashed in a GPP, I should cash in a large double up, right?

25 dollar double up with 513 teams, top 240 win.

I tied for 231st and so many people had the lineup I got $6.94 back. Wow.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42374067?uc=787293248

Well, not so many people. Some guy named Fireball21 entered my lineup about 10 times.

Always thought it was odd when people use the same lineup 5+ times in a contest, whether it’s cash or GPP.

• MurphysLawl

Hey, is there a NASCAR league you guys do here? Kinda like over on the PGA forums?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

Always thought it was odd when people use the same lineup 5+ times in a contest, whether it’s cash or GPP.

If it’s a cash lineup, MOST use the same lineup. I know in my cash games for any sport I use the same lineup in all contests.

Sometimes people will even do it in a GPP, intentional or not. Think about it. If that lineup hits, wouldn’t you want to win the top 3-5 spots? Not a terrible idea, especially in lower stakes.

• SzymonK

@depalma13 said...

I won $3.20 this week!

$2 for me from $50 worth entries

• SzymonK

@yisman said...

I am so confused by the contests.

400k contest, I cash for 15 bucks. I scored 199.

if I cashed in a GPP, I should cash in a large double up, right?

25 dollar double up with 513 teams, top 240 win.

I tied for 231st and so many people had the lineup I got $6.94 back. Wow.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42374067?uc=787293248

Well, not so many people. Some guy named Fireball21 entered my lineup about 10 times.

well if they use the same line up in a gpp and they take down 1st they get all the prizes from 1st-10th place. Its a good strategy if you know 100% sure you’re gonna place in the top 1%

• elmore0631

@bigperm0107 said...

Agree with all, besides the WNBA part…it’s been a nice addition for me.

• yisman

@bhdevault said...

If it’s a cash lineup, MOST use the same lineup. I know in my cash games for any sport I use the same lineup in all contests.

I also would use the same lineup in all contests. I’m talking about entering the same contest 10+ times with the same lineup.

• yisman

@SzymonK said...

well if they use the same line up in a gpp and they take down 1st they get all the prizes from 1st-10th place. Its a good strategy if you know 100% sure you’re gonna place in the top 1%

lol

exactly

• bwc28

Has anyone received their $3 NFL week 1 ticket for entering the 400k NAS Track Record off the Team DK promo?

• billholler

New tourneys already posted. Still 50k for 1st. I don’t see it filling this week.

• rush1228

Well they have the beast this week.No way it fills unless people do lineups before qualifying.

• billholler

@rush1228 said...

Well they have the beast this week.No way it fills unless people do lineups before qualifying.

Look directly above your comment

• rush1228

@billholler said...

Look directly above your comment

Yeah you beat me by 3 seconds.

• billholler

@rush1228 said...

Yeah you beat me by 3 seconds.

That’s what she said….

Couldn’t help myself.

• yisman

@bwc28 said...

Has anyone received their $3 NFL week 1 ticket for entering the 400k NAS Track Record off the Team DK promo?

no, but I’m giving them time.

Still amazed I cashed in that contest.

• dbullsfan

Damn I didn’t realize the qualifying before the race thing started next week. I’ll be out Scalloping until about 1-2 PM. I may put a lineup or 2 in before I leave based on practice times and track history just in case I don’t get back in time to look over qualifying just so I have something in but I will certainly be scaled back unless we get back in time for me to enter after qualifying. Entering lineups before qualifying is just not a smart move.

• yisman

@bwc28 said...

FYI, I checked my e-mail this afternoon, and it was there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).