• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT THE BRICKYARD
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 23rd
    3:00PM Est

• bwc28

Yea I also saw that after posting, thanks for the heads up though!

• rlmc8402

@billholler said...

That’s what she said….

LMFAO! Bill that was good!

• Genghis_Khan

Sunday, July 30
    ON TRACK: Pocono Raceway
    11:30 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN
    3 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Overton’s 400 (160 laps, 400 laps), NBCSN

It’s gonna be TIGHT.

p.s. lil’ help on a new thread bhd?

• bigperm0107

@bwc28 said...

Has anyone received their $3 NFL week 1 ticket for entering the 400k NAS Track Record off the Team DK promo?

still waiting on this. has anyone else received it?

• dbullsfan

@Genghis_Khan said...

Sunday, July 30
    ON TRACK: Pocono Raceway
    11:30 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN
    3 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Overton’s 400 (160 laps, 400 laps), NBCSN

It’s gonna be TIGHT.

p.s. lil’ help on a new thread bhd?

I can’t wait for the Kyle Larson tilt when he tries to pass through post qualifying/pre-race inspection and doesn’t make it in time and doesn’t start the race.

• bigperm0107

@bigperm0107 said...

still waiting on this. has anyone else received it?

nevermind. I found it in my email.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).