• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT BRISTOL
    Bristol Motor Speedway

Sat, Aug 19
    7:30 PM ET

• ljason8eg

@Nosuckoutplz said...

Um, Draftkings has him at -15 place differential and he’s in 18th place. I picked him based on your post. Please tell me it’s a Draftkings scoring error and not that you were fucking with people 😐

Position differential is based on qualifying position.

• ItsMeBT

What the hell happened with Buescher. 4 laps down??

• BigBairyHalls

Cars that go to the rear are usually still scored from thier qualifying spot

• infy72

@Nosuckoutplz said...

Um, Draftkings has him at -15 place differential and he’s in 18th place. I picked him based on your post. Please tell me it’s a Draftkings scoring error and not that you were fucking with people 😐

It’s correct. He’s scored from 3rd.

• depalma13

He’s scored from where he qualified not where he started.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Nosuckoutplz said...

sorry for the confusion assuming you are newer to Nascar or DK. If a car has to go to the back after post-qualifying than they will be scored from their original qualifying position, that is why he is -15 because he is being scored from 3rd.

• depalma13

@ItsMeBT said...

What the hell happened with Buescher. 4 laps down??

Yeah, WTF!

• JimKronlund

Sitting 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 17, and still only 161st.
    I know, I know…. patience

• halltere

Bayne got the wall pretty good there :(

• JimKronlund

What is up with Truex Jr?

• depalma13

I was winning the beast for a few seconds. LOL!

• Kassdog

Im amazed all the wrecks have been only 1 or 2 cars. I could go for a mid field 4-5 car wreck.

• JimKronlund

I was just thinking that.
    Need to mix this sh*t up.

• bigperm0107

still waiting for the imminent Jones wreck. lol

• JimKronlund

C’mon you guyssssssss start banging!

• JimKronlund

They are trying so hard to make this race sound exciting.
    Sadly it is not.

• AVivier

Finished 7th in the QA. Gonna take the wifey to McDonalds and let her pick anything from the menu.

• depalma13

For a track that is supposed to offer exciting racing, that was a snooze fest.

• yisman

probably my best NASCAR lineup

definitely my best win

I won two satellites to a FRWC qualifier and finished second best in a third

scored 440.5 with Kyle Busch, Jones, and Harvick starring

Buescher and Junior let me down

• yellowdart24

I turned $25 into $20. Hate when my best team was in the $4 and only made $15 when it makes $50 in the $12. I see dbulls placed 12th in the $12. Nice work. Just couldn’t stomach super punts like LaJoie.

• depalma13

My Timmy Hill lineup scored 427 points and good enough for 1532nd in the Beast and 761st in the Chrome Horn for a profit of $25. Total profit on all entries for the day $256.

• ljason8eg

Blah, knew I should have played more Jones.

• jfro22

Odd that a single lineup took down the beast but it was a 3 way tie in the chrome horn

• Nosuckoutplz

@ljason8eg said...

Position differential is based on qualifying position.

Ugh, I thought disqualifications by NASCAR after the fact rendered people to the back (and that became their starting place of record).

The price of degeneracy and playing any and all dfs, regardless if I’ve never watched or even heard of a sport 😂

Thanks for the reply

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@yellowdart24 said...

I turned $25 into $20. Hate when my best team was in the $4 and only made $15 when it makes $50 in the $12. I see dbulls placed 12th in the $12. Nice work. Just couldn’t stomach super punts like LaJoie.

Yea was bouncing back between winning it and 3rd for awhile but the last caution really bumped me down just a bit and my guys couldn’t recover, will definately take it though. Was about $250 up and could have been a whole lot better if I just swapped Jr. for Kurt Busch on a couple lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).