Charlotte Motor Speedway

Sunday, May 28th
    6:00pm

• bigperm0107

If I turn the tv off will I go from losing money to winning money? lol

• halltere

There goes Kahne…..

• halltere

And Larson made contact withe the wall….

• CSMWSU17

Kahne and Larson just ended my night

• bigperm0107

dang all the guys I went the heaviest on are getting jacked up. It’s shaping up to be a rough week but it’s nascar so I guess anything can happen.

• boisethunder55

Im not watching it..did larson really hit the wall because he is 61.5 in the 20 max and i have zero of him lol

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Dang you guys are right on Truex. I couldn’t decide between JJ/Larson/Harvick vs. JJ/Larson/Truex as my core. I decided to go with the former because Harvick was the pole sitter so I thought he was safer. It might still be ok for my 50/50 because Harvick is so highly owned and I have Austin Dillon as a lower owned guy who’s doing well, but I won’t do well in any GPPs.

• halltere

@boisethunder55 said...

Im not watching it..did larson really hit the wall because he is 61.5 in the 20 max and i have zero of him lol

Yeah he tagged it pretty good running 21st at the moment on the lead lap

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Larson just hit the wall again, this time harder. right front is all tore up

• CSMWSU17

Damn Larson!

• elmore0631

Haha. And the Larson gamble pays off.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

RotoDoc and Stevie having a nice battle in one of the qualifiers, RotoDoc faded Larson so he might take it. I have 1 lineup out of 10 without Larson but there was just no way to fade him more than that in my opinion.

• Lucky11

only had Larson in one lineup. Jr. finding a Top 10 would help a lot.

• CSMWSU17

Have a small chance of cashing my double ups even with Larson and Kahne both out, one spot off the cutline in most. GPP’s are wrecked though, had 55% Elliott, 100% Larson, 50% Kahne

• boisethunder55

@elmore0631 said...

Haha. And the Larson gamble pays off.

Hell ya!!! 😀😀😆

• sharksbay

First time trying this. Pretty wild. It’s like the lotto for me but I am in 30th out of 800 plus. Just read a bit and saw Larson would be super chalky so I faded him

• rog11sm

My lineups that I faded Larson on had either Elliot or keslowski. Ughh

• yellowdart24

Where are the idiots that said Truex didn’t have the upside to lead a ton of laps??? I’m calling you out Cooper08 and anyone else!

• halltere

Did not realize lajoie lost an engine

• yellowdart24

Anyone who faded Larson didn’t know what they were doing. He was chalk bc of where he started not bc people thought he’d lead the whole race. Only way he wouldn’t pay off is if he wrecked… something he hadn’t done all year until tonight…

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@rog11sm said...

My lineups that I faded Larson on had either Elliot or keslowski. Ughh

yea my only non-Larson LU had Blaney so it’s useless anyway. I’m cashing a little because of others but it could have been a really nice night as I was heavy on Truex and I still think Harvick finds his way in the top 5 by the end of the race.

• bigperm0107

can we end the race now? a couple of my contrarian lineups are bailing out my tons of other lineups to where I am up a little bit somehow. I am sweating it because I know how quick things can change.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Trevor Bayne working fuel mileadge, won’t help me on DK but would make for a great night if he can win or even just finish top 3

welp thanks Denny for screwing that up, even if he stays out Truex and Co. will pass them by the end of the race with fresh tires.

• sunchips666

@yellowdart24 said...

Anyone who faded Larson didn’t know what they were doing. He was chalk bc of where he started not bc people thought he’d lead the whole race. Only way he wouldn’t pay off is if he wrecked… something he hadn’t done all year until tonight…

well if youre a multi lineup player i dont think you should ever be 100% on a player in nascar…cuz theres crashes every single race and a lot of the times wrecking is random it’s not driver error

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@sunchips666 said...

well if youre a multi lineup player i dont think you should ever be 100% on a player in nascar…cuz theres crashes every single race and a lot of the times wrecking is random it’s not driver error

I can contest to this, I was very Pro-Larson and had him in 90% of 10 lineups so if I had 100 instead of 10 I’d hope 1 of the 10 was still clean, unfortunately for me my 1 lineup had Blaney in it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.