Charlotte Motor Speedway

Sunday, May 28th
    6:00pm

• CSMWSU17

Of course JJ runs out. Son of a bitch

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

AUSTIN DILLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGH POINT UNIVERSITY!!!!!! +10000 to win, I know this is a DFS forum but love my fellow Panther. Love to see the win couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

• mbyrd75

@CSMWSU17 said...

That one hurt. Knocked me down about 2 cash levels. Overall though really fun experience for my first time out in nascar. Can’t ask for much more than cashing the first time.

• bigperm0107

I had lots of JJ but when he ran out of gas I jumped up 400.00 and placed 15th in the beast which bailed out my other lineups and turned a profit. nascar is crazy how volatile it is.

• bigperm0107

yo bill holler is that you sitting in 1st in the beast? congrats if it is.

• mchrisman

@bigperm0107 said...

yo bill holler is that you sitting in 1st in the beast? congrats if it is.

no that’s BDholla89….not the “dick” bill holler LOL

• yellowdart24

28% ROI even with 100% Larson and using Blaney on my cash team. Lajoie was heart breaking. Had so much of him at 10% in gpps. Good thing I loaded up on Truex Kyle JJ and Harvick but man it could have be another amazing night…

• krighton

Lots of larson, lajoie and jj………………..lost money 3rd nascar in s row

• ClemsonAce

@krighton said...

Lots of larson, lajoie and jj………………..lost money

This

• billholler

I was in solo 5th when the last wave of pits happened. Best LU finished 46th.

The best win again. Congrats on a huge score BDHolla.

• CSMWSU17

Alot of people seem disappointed with Lajoie but he got what I expected out of him. When I mentioned I was taking him big I said hopefully he gets around 20 points and frees up some space for the big scores. He got 20 points, and alot of winning lineups had cheap drivers with around 20 points in their lineup as well. The key was using Lajoie with Kyle Busch and Truex, which I did not. Better luck at Dover.

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@billholler said...

I was in solo 5th when the last wave of pits happened. Best LU finished 46th.

The best win again. Congrats on a huge score BDHolla.

thanks bill!

• yisman

used Larson chalk, Logano, and JJ

very bad result

congrats bdholla

• ttucowboy84

I did 12 lineups and the one lineup I had without Larson hit big (finished 3rd in the $27 (good for $2500) and won $3000 overall)). This is my first year playing NASCAR and it didn’t take long to realize don’t go all in on any driver no matter how good the play looks. Also have to give a big shout out to Stevie. I’d be dead money in NASCAR if I didn’t have the NASCAR package. The $200 investment is definitely worth it (was paid for three weeks into the season).

Congrats BDholla!

• giffenbone

• x2

2015 NASCAR Live Finalist

@CSMWSU17 said...

That cost me a 2nd FRWC qualifier, but at least I nabbed one!

• giffenbone

• x2

My boy BDHolla89 just crushing it…as usual

• mwgdfs

@giffenbone said...

That cost me a 2nd FRWC qualifier, but at least I nabbed one!

you woulda just got the one but congrats man!! I read it’s one seat max for the contest

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Thanks all! I appreciate it all the kind words.

• giffenbone

• x2

@mwgdfs said...

you woulda just got the one but congrats man!! I read it’s one seat max for the contest

Right, but the rules say you get the cash value for the 2nd, and they rerun it. Was hoping to get that!

• bigperm0107

looks like they kicked the chrome horn up 20k from last week. Finally!!!!

• billholler

@bigperm0107 said...

looks like they kicked the chrome horn up 20k from last week. Finally!!!!

Because they left the big tourney at $8 entry fee. Bunch of BS

• bigperm0107

I really hate that it’s up at 8.00 also but I usually try to do my best to avoid contests with the high max enteries. at 150 max enteries I will probably just throw a handful in hoping to hit but expecting to lose my money and fill up on the 20 entry and 3 entries and single entries as much as possible.

• brallsplp

All practices are valuable, but, in practice #1 they are focused on building speed for qualifying rounds, which biases their setup towards short run speeds. I really like practice sessions that take place after qualifying and pay close attention to 10 lap averages.

You’ll notice that there are usually only a few drivers running 10 laps in practice #1

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.