6:00pm

• BigBairyHalls

Might be a long delay they stopped it before the rain even hit

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@BigBairyHalls said...

Might be a long delay they stopped it before the rain even hit

all depends on how much rain actually hits the track, the rain should end quickly but if it is heavy, which it appears, it will be lengthy due to drying.

• BigBairyHalls

Damn wish I was there. A lot of people will leave and some great seats will open up.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

at least this gives me time to watch my Rays blow it in the 14th against the Twins after finally taking the lead.

• BigBairyHalls

@dbullsfan said...

all depends on how much rain actually hits the track, the rain should end quickly but if it is heavy, which it appears, it will be lengthy due to drying.

Yep track looks soaked

• BigBairyHalls

I’m guessing green flag around 10. Don’t think I’m going to work tomorrow. Its nice being the boss and the only employee lol

• BigBairyHalls

Track will be green when they go back to racing. Wonder who’s car will handle that the best

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Check out this race they are showing now during rain, crazy how these guys use to race!! Davey Allison could have been the best driver ever, RIP

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BigBairyHalls said...

I’m guessing green flag around 10. Don’t think I’m going to work tomorrow. Its nice being the boss and the only employee lol

I am thinking 1030-11 restart…

• mbyrd75

first time playing nascar. Damn this is pretty fun. Feeling stupid for not taking the larson free square but over thought it a bit i guess.

• cy1985

Any chance this finishes tomorrow or will they get it done tonight you guys think?

• BigBairyHalls

Love this old school racing footage

• BigBairyHalls

They will try to get it in tonight. Weather looks clear just about 90 mins to dry the track

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@mbyrd75 said...

first time playing nascar. Damn this is pretty fun. Feeling stupid for not taking the larson free square but over thought it a bit i guess.

Tough play, you will learn..glad you enjoy. I have 100% Larson on 80ish teams.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BigBairyHalls said...

Check out the pit teams and how they are dressed, etc when they show pit stops..no helmets, etc

• mbyrd75

@Cooper08 said...

Tough play, you will learn..glad you enjoy. I have 100% Larson on 80ish teams.

Yeah. definitely the right play just over thought it. Had him in the first build but didn’t feel comfortable with the 5-6k range given my inexperience. Traded larson in for Allmendinger and Suarez basically. Not horrible but the first one would probably look better about now.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BigBairyHalls said...

This is last race before restrictor plates were introduced.

• mackie64

Will they get the race In? Cut back on playing larger entries Gpp this year bc I’ve been terrible. Threw a couple quarters in the quarter arcade currently sitting in 3rd. Would be nice to finally win a few dollars even if I split it with 15 people.

• BigBairyHalls

Def cool old footage. Much more human element allowed into the cars build

• BigBairyHalls

@mackie64 said...

Will they get the race In? Cut back on playing larger entries Gpp this year bc I’ve been terrible. Threw a couple quarters in the quarter arcade currently sitting in 3rd. Would be nice to finally win a few dollars even if I split it with 15 people.

pretty sure the race will finish tonight

• BigBairyHalls

Fans being called back to their seats

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BigBairyHalls said...

Def cool old footage. Much more human element allowed into the cars build

Love that they had no pit stands, just guys standing around under umbrella…

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@BigBairyHalls said...

pretty sure the race will finish tonight

yea they will race till 3/4 AM if the weather is clear, it is extremely expensive to push the race to another day.

• BigBairyHalls

NASCAR‏Verified account @NASCAR 11m11 minutes ago

200 track services workers.
    12 Toyota Air Titans.
    10 jet dryers.
    3 vacuum trucks.

Yeah, we’ve got this. #CocaCola600

• billholler

@dbullsfan said...

yea they will race till 3/4 AM if the weather is clear, it is extremely expensive to push the race to another day.

Finishing it tomorrow is not the issue. Nascar can call the race official after the 2nd stage is complete. I assure you the drivers may push it a little harder than normal on the final few laps of stage 2 just in case.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).