• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT CHARLOTTE
    Charlotte Motor Speedway

Sunday, May 28th
    6:00pm

• bigdaddies

Noooooo

• bigperm0107

That would suck if they call the race after the 2nd stage.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

Finishing it tomorrow is not the issue. Nascar can call the race official after the 2nd stage is complete. I assure you the drivers may push it a little harder than normal on the final few laps of stage 2 just in case.

You know darn well they won’t call race after stage 2, why you getting these guys panties all stirred up…:) no more rain in forecast.

• BigBairyHalls

if it restarts it will go the distance

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BigBairyHalls said...

if it restarts it will go the distance

Stevie tweeted drivers to there cars, that was quick…

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

We’ve got movement, best of luck to everyone for the rest of the race.

• bigperm0107

best of luck to you guys also. i went down a bunch and am now up. the variance is crazy but makes it fun.

• CSMWSU17

Time for Kenseth to dominate… Lets go RACING!!!

• CSMWSU17

Gonna see Bowyers tire fly past him here soon lol

• CSMWSU17

Bad break for Blaney there

• BigBairyHalls

Damn have lots of Blaney

• halltere

Sorry Blaney owners

• bigperm0107

I have a ton of Blaney. Damn

• boisethunder55

How owned was blaney?

• bigperm0107

I have the dk app and can never figure out how to find ownership percentage.

• CSMWSU17

Blaney was 15.1% owned in $4 20 entry max

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@boisethunder55 said...

How owned was blaney?

13.4 in the $8, I had him on 1/10 LU

• bigperm0107

dang I was over weight on Blaney. in the 8.00 entry he was only 13.4 percent owned. so him being down 5 laps means we are basically screwed if we own him right?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigperm0107 said...

dang I was over weight on Blaney. in the 8.00 entry he was only 13.4 percent owned. so him being down 5 laps means we are basically screwed if we own him right?

unless there is a big wreck which is typically rare in Charlotte it doesn’t look good.

• boisethunder55

I dont want to see anyone get hurt but if larson were to have car trouble. Like his engine dies that be fantastic

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m worried about Harvick, I am way over weight on him and he is having left rear trouble that is going to be hard to fix without going a few laps down. He will run out of tires if he keeps just replacing the tires.

• depalma13

If there was a contest to pick the drivers with the worst luck, I win hands down!

• bigperm0107

I don’t have a ton of Harvick but I can feel your pain since I have Blaney.

• boisethunder55

Cope is out 😂😂

• ljason8eg

@boisethunder55 said...

Cope is out 😂😂

Shame the last 160 laps won’t have a moving chicane for the leaders to deal with.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.