• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT KENTUCKY
    Kentucky Speedway

Saturday, July 8th
    7:30PM Est

• Genghis_Khan

@dbullsfan said...

+1

+2. Bill is my favorite NASCAR non-tout tout. He should charge us for that shiz.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@yellowdart24 said...

Kyle winning the Xfinity race means very little to me.

He could become the first person to ever win an XFINITY race and a Cup race on the same day

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@stevietpfl said...

He could become the first person to ever win an XFINITY race and a Cup race on the same day

that would be pretty cool even though he isn’t the most popular and probably most hated driver right now judging by the reaction at Daytona last week. It wouldn’t shock me at all if he won.

• jason18801999

I’m worried about bill holler. I hope he didn’t buy a couple of hookers and get into trouble.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@jason18801999 said...

I’m worried about bill holler. I hope he didn’t buy a couple of hookers and get into trouble.

I heard he was doing Yoga with Danica and partying hard with Stenhouse in Daytona last weekend

• tmquint11

I’m still going heavy on Newman. The back of the field is such garbage he should scoot right back up

• Genghis_Khan

@tmquint11 said...

I’m still going heavy on Newman. The back of the field is such garbage he should scoot right back up

Wait, what happened? Did he get bumped to the back?

• bigdaddies

Truex for the win

• tmquint11

@Genghis_Khan said...

Wait, what happened? Did he get bumped to the back?

Engine change. To the rear is what I read.

I’m not scared. His practice times sucked. Maybe a new engine will do him some good.

• Genghis_Khan

@tmquint11 said...

Engine change. To the rear is what I read.

I’m not scared. His practice times sucked. Maybe a new engine will do him some good.

I see the thing about the engine change but I don’t know when/the exact rules, so do we know he’s definitely starting at the back?

• Element828

Chase Elliot for the win lol

• gabbysdaddy826

Is Joey gase worthy of a punt? 23rd and 21st in his two races

• Genghis_Khan

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Why not? I’ll throw a dart or two.

• depalma13

@Genghis_Khan said...

I see the thing about the engine change but I don’t know when/the exact rules, so do we know he’s definitely starting at the back?

If he changed equipment after qualifying, he goes to the back.

• depalma13

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

If he’s in a Toyota, he’s good to go.

• Genghis_Khan

@depalma13 said...

If he changed equipment after qualifying, he goes to the back.

Edit: see post below

• Genghis_Khan

Stevie just kindly tweeted back to me, and confirmed yes, Newman is starting at the back.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@Genghis_Khan said...

Stevie just kindly tweeted back to me, and confirmed yes, Newman is starting at the back.

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nascar-starting-positions-1205045

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@Genghis_Khan said...

yes, and he actually changed engines before qualifying but after initial inspections which is why he still has to go to the back. He knew he was going back to the back anyway and I don’t think ever really ran a qualifying trim during practice which could be why his times were a little lower than he has shown at this track before. He is an interesting play, I’m probably going to be underweight on him because I think he is going to be 35% ish but if he ends up being 20% or lower I’m going to be kicking myself.

• Genghis_Khan

@stevietpfl said...

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nascar-starting-positions-1205045

Nice, thanks, I didn’t realize that was there.

• Genghis_Khan

@dbullsfan said...

He knew he was going back to the back anyway and I don’t think ever really ran a qualifying trim during practice which could be why his times were a little lower than he has shown at this track before. He is an interesting play

Hmm yeah very interesting. A lot of variables here, not sure entirely what to conclude. I’m only gonna have a couple of shares; I might be more into him if passing was easier at this track.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

I feel like I really should do at least 1 lineup with Larson but I feel like I’m just throwing money away.

oops yea without*

• superstars92

@dbullsfan said...

I feel like I really should do at least 1 lineup with Larson but I feel like I’m just throwing money away.

You mean without right?

I made 3 lineups only into the 8 dollar. All have Larson of course, but actually if Larson is going to be like 90% owned, do you think there’s a greater than 10% chance Larson is NOT in the winning GPP lineup? In that case, you actually shouldn’t play Larson.

However, I think there is less than a 10% chance. Also, I don’t think he’ll actually be 90% owned (that’s just used to show the example), but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s like 75%+ in GPPs even.

• mizzoutigers48

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Decided to pull the trigger on max entering the Beast this week. Good luck everyone!

• Genghis_Khan

Who are your guys’ 4k and 5k punts? I’m using Ragan and Gaulding, but I have too much of both of them and feel super gross about it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.