• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT KENTUCKY
    Kentucky Speedway

Saturday, July 8th
    7:30PM Est

• sunchips666

I think playing larson depends on how many lineups you play…its smart to hedge your bets because if he crashes or someone crashes into him youre gonna be ahead of most of the field.

this is nascar after all…anything could happen

• ljason8eg

@Genghis_Khan said...

Who are your guys’ 4k and 5k punts? I’m using Ragan and Gaulding, but I have too much of both of them and feel super gross about it.

Cassill. All the Cassill.

• AVivier

@Genghis_Khan said...

Who are your guys’ 4k and 5k punts? I’m using Ragan and Gaulding, but I have too much of both of them and feel super gross about it.

Gase Whitt and Cassill are my others, but I wouldn’t take advice from me lol

• superstars92

I went with Cassill too, but I don’t know anything about NASCAR. I just saw he had upside potential due to starting position.

As for Larson, I feel like if you are going to have him in some and not have him in others, it won’t really do you any good if you are still matching the field in Larson ownership , even with multiple lineups. Like if you have 10 lineups, and you have 7 Larson/3 non-Larson lineups and he’s 70 owned overall, it doesn’t really do you any good. If Larson crashes, you have 3 non-Larsons that are in play that still have a chance, but it’s not going to put you ahead of the field, since you still lose from the 7 Larson lineups. I feel like even if you multi-enter, you want to go all or none, depending on how you feel about it. From my experience in NBA, hedging is usually -EV (yea it’ll limit your max loss, but it’s -EV overall). I almost always go 100% player x if he’s like a scrub filling in for a starter with good upside.

For me, I only have 3 lineups, but I’m putting Larson in all 3. My feeling is he’ll be in the winning GPP lineup. We’ll revist at the end of the night.

• osuryanf

@Genghis_Khan said...

I don’t hate Cassill, Whitt always seems decent for his price if he avoids the wreck.

• sonic999

Beast filled up. On a Sat nite Kentucky race. Dk, push it up a bit next week!

• dbullsfan

I went ahead and went with 1 lineup out of 15 without Larson, he is just way too good of a play and while I know it is Nascar the DNF rate at Kentucky is low and the likelihood he finishes top 15 is a lot higher than him finishing outside the top 30. Now if he goes out and blows up on lap 10 I’m just going throw my computer out the window.

• Genghis_Khan

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!

• yisman

I entered like 10 different FRWC qualifiers with the same lineup.

lol

didn’t have time to switch some of them

• rhendryx

Larson only 55% owned in the quarter arcade…I feel like I’m stealing by playing him haha

• dbullsfan

good luck everyone, damn somehow went from off Newman to him being my 2nd highest owned driver to Larson even over Truex and Busch…oops maybe

• dbullsfan

@rhendryx said...

Larson only 55% owned in the quarter arcade…I feel like I’m stealing by playing him haha

69% in the beast and 75% in the $12 single entry

• dbullsfan

looks like Chase is going to be my key tonight, 18% in GPP and he is my pick to win tonight.

• dbullsfan

Grey Gaulding didn’t take the green, down 3 laps after finally taking the track.

• dbullsfan

and now Gaullding to the garage for an axel problem, most likely will finish p40….

my dumbass for playing him way too damn much

• bigperm0107

gaulding still positive 3 points at least.

• Inkbullets

Lol how do you have an axle problem at the start of the race? Must have been those blasted gremlins

• halltere

Ty Dillion several laps down already

• dbullsfan

@Inkbullets said...

Lol how do you have an axle problem at the start of the race? Must have been those blasted gremlins

apparently they are going to try to fix it and run laps so still some hope that he could move up if there is a wreck or some others drop out. I’m needing a miracle, ended up with 15 l/u and 9 of which have either Ty Dillon or Gaulding

• dbullsfan

@halltere said...

Ty Dillion several laps down already

his lost all his brake fluid apparently, team currently behind the wall trying to get brake fluid back into the car.

• dbullsfan

Dillon back out onto the track 17 laps down

• cy1985

What’s going on with Michael Mcdowell?

• Inkbullets

@dbullsfan said...

apparently they are going to try to fix it and run laps so still some hope that he could move up if there is a wreck or some others drop out. I’m needing a miracle, ended up with 15 l/u and 9 of which have either Ty Dillon or Gaulding

Good, would be great if he can at least get back out there and pass and wrecked cars.

• Inkbullets

@cy1985 said...

What’s going on with Michael Mcdowell?

Speeding penalty on pit road

• cy1985

@Inkbullets said...

Speeding penalty on pit road

Ok. Thanks so much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).