• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT MICHIGAN
    Michigan International Speedway

Sunday, June 18th
    3:00pm Est

• dbullsfan

@Genghis_Khan said...

I’m gonna roll out like 10%, since ownership will hopefully be severely suppressed. And if he pulls a JJ, those lineups will be looking good.

Yep, I put him in 1 lineup just in case he still get a top 10 at his price makes it a good play. I agree with the md-low teir guys, I had a few lineups with 1-2k+ leftover that I almost had to force myself to throw in a higher priced guy because I know finishing position will be key this week but still definately left money on the table overall.

• harrington

Jimmy starting at the back is interesting though, AJ also at the back. Are these guys decent plays or am I doing it all wrong?

• rlmc8402

@billholler said...

Completely different tracks. They won’t be using the brakes much tomorrow

True that…Chase 2nd in both races last year is hard not like “a little”?? Starting 10th though a little risky?

• tristanwolf

@harrington said...

Jimmy starting at the back is interesting though, AJ also at the back. Are these guys decent plays or am I doing it all wrong?

Tough call jimmie will have the speed to get back up there and has done it before, i don’t think aj gets much past his original spot.

• bobnaughty

Do Jimmie and AJ get scored from the back? Ty does for sure correct!

• tristanwolf

Ty does yes. Jimmy
    And aj score from 13 and 25th

• dbullsfan

I’m not rostering much JJ , but one thing going for him is how well good cars looked taking none or 2 tires yesterday in the xfinity race. If Jimmy chooses to go no tires on an early caution or even end of segment one he could easily find himself back in the top 10.

• bobnaughty

Gracias tristanwolf! Good luck today! Peace!

• bengalhockey

@Waffles1962 said...

Anyone have an answer for than?
    I googled and only found this post again.

Looks like it’s working now, it appears to be where they will be scored from.

• tmquint11

@dbullsfan said...

I’m not rostering much JJ , but one thing going for him is how well good cars looked taking none or 2 tires yesterday in the xfinity race. If Jimmy chooses to go no tires on an early caution or even end of segment one he could easily find himself back in the top 10.

I sprinkled a couple jimmies on my lineups. He’s got the speed. He’ll be top 15 after the 1st segment…
    Or be a couple laps down because of a malfunction!

• smokeyca14

Jimmy Johnson is a car crash magnet.

• bigperm0107

I jumped into the lineup builder and the default projections had Ryan Sieg projecting for more than Cole Whitt. Is that something worth looking at? lol

• dbullsfan

@bigperm0107 said...

I jumped into the lineup builder and the default projections had Ryan Sieg projecting for more than Cole Whitt. Is that something worth looking at? lol

I would go Whitt over Sieg and I like Whitt at this course but only having 37 cars in the field hurts him. I could see him getting to maybe 27th which isn’t bad at his price but I think with Bowyer, Dillon, Menard, Bubba, Ragan all good cheap plays it isn’t necessary this week to bottom feed.

• bigperm0107

Bowyer still a good play with starting 3rd and practice times pretty significantly slower? I know he is cheap but he seems to me like he is someone who will get some negative place differential. I currently have zero Bowyer, should I be rethinking things?

• dbullsfan

@bigperm0107 said...

Bowyer still a good play with starting 3rd and practice times pretty significantly slower? I know he is cheap but he seems to me like he is someone who will get some negative place differential. I currently have zero Bowyer, should I be rethinking things?

while he hasn’t been fast in practice for a top 3 car he has been solid at times. He also has a really good track record despite his last 3 which 2 were DNF’s and 3rd was in a horrible car. At his price if he can finish top 8 which I think he will (I like him to finish top 5 today) and lead a few laps and have a few fastest laps with pit strategy he will get around 35 points with more upside if he can get out front for 20-30 laps at some point. He could absolutely tank you if he gets in trouble but that is what makes him a GPP play and someone I would definitely not touch in cash if I played cash.

• rlmc8402

is anyone scared of McMurray today?

• bigperm0107

I have only 1 McMurray and its in my usual garbage lineup that I create that is full of guys I didn’t use.

• rlmc8402

@bigperm0107 said...

I have only 1 McMurray and its in my usual garbage lineup that I create that is full of guys I didn’t use.

He has decent averages at this track??

• bigperm0107

I just didn’t like his practice times compared to his starting position. I know he is always in play but this week I am not really on him.

• infy72

Hearing Trevor Bayne’s wife is expecting and he could leave the race before it starts. Anyone have any news on this? I have him in a lineup and would prefer not to earn a 0.

• billholler

@infy72 said...

Hearing Trevor Bayne’s wife is expecting and he could leave the race before it starts. Anyone have any news on this? I have him in a lineup and would prefer not to earn a 0.

I don’t see any mention of it on Twitter. Where are you seeing this?

• bigperm0107

@infy72 said...

I heard the same thing last night. I have a decent amount of him so hopefully it’s not an issue.

• bigperm0107

@billholler said...

I don’t see any mention of it on Twitter. Where are you seeing this?

It was on some podcast. The only thing i could find I regards to it is an old article saying she is due in June. http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2016/12/14/trevor-bayne-ashton-bayne-baby-boy-gender-reveal.html

• billholler

His last Twitter post was yesterday about a new color scheme. She doesn’t have a Twitter but posted a pic on Instagram yesterday. I can’t find anything else. If it was a random podcast, I wouldn’t put too much weight into it. If it was Stevie’s podcast, I’m scared. I have him in about 40 lineups.

• gje627

@infy72 said...

The baby is due June 30, 2017.

I’ve heard that missing next week’s race in Sonoma, or the following week’s race in Daytona is more likely….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).