• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT NEW HAMPSHIRE
    New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Sunday, July 16th
    3:00pm Est

• billholler

@elmore0631 said...

Kenseth should’ve won. Stupid decision to put 2 tires instead of 4 gave him no chance.

I faded Kenseth so that was fine with me but that was pretty dumb. Surely his pit crew didn’t really think everyone was going to just switch 2 tires.

• yellowdart24

Billholler I hardly ever come on here bc on comments like yours. I linked my account to RG years ago so Idk why it isn’t showing up. I have nothing to hide and have been doing great in NASCAR since I started playing it in May of 2015. Not once have I said you’re terrible. If you look back I said it’s the same strategy as last week and it was looking that way until Kyle was speeding. Then I clearly made a good play with Hamlin and Suarez so I know what I’m doing. Why the hate???

• Genghis_Khan

This sub-forum is just… wow. I feel your pain, Bill.

• elmore0631

@billholler said...

I faded Kenseth so that was fine with me but that was pretty dumb. Surely his pit crew didn’t really think everyone was going to just switch 2 tires.

I had him in the single entry.
    LU ended up finishing right around 2k.

I appreciated the Danica suggestion. After looking over her it was an easy pick upon the suggestion.. I never play her so it’s hard to say I would’ve today had I not read here.

• billholler

@elmore0631 said...

I appreciated the Danica suggestion. After looking over her it was an easy pick upon the suggestion.. I never play her so it’s hard to say I would’ve today had I not read here

I usually avoid Danica because she can never seem to avoid wrecks. However as we mentioned early in this thread, this track is known for being limited on wrecks. Starting 30th, it was just too easy. I had about 65% exposure and obviously regretting not being all in.

• Genghis_Khan

Hey Bill, check your pms.

• pick6er

First time on the NASCAR thread was today and oh my are the sodium levels high. Everyone’s so salty LOL!

• cy1985

Nascar is the funnest sport because if you spend 2 to 3 months watching races, reading the forums here and listening to the experts, you can start putting together decent lineups and cashing.

• yisman

@billholler said...

Or spend $1200 on 150 lineups. Win the tournament and clear a smooth $600 for the W. Yeah baby!! Here comes retirement!!

true, it sucks, but I’d assume some of the other 149 lineups would cash to get you some profit, heh.

• billholler

@yisman said...

true, it sucks, but I’d assume some of the other 149 lineups would cash to get you some profit, heh.

True but I prefer to sound like I’m whining and going to pretend like I didn’t have a really good day because I don’t want a particular someone getting even saltier.

• cy1985

@billholler said...

True but I prefer to sound like I’m whining and going to pretend like I didn’t have a really good day because I don’t want a particular someone getting even saltier.

Thanks for getting me on Patrick this week. I never play her.

• BigBairyHalls

I appreciate Bill’s input in the NASCAR threads so i hope you whiners don’t chase him off

• mathewsmarner

https://youtu.be/enz0j-zaIm4 <————salty

https://youtu.be/UBetI8lJ13o <———everyone else

i appreciate nascar like everyone else but why should i take my “penalty shot” seriously if i’m dealing with this “salty” for advice. OHHHHH Missed penalty shot motive Solved.

Gordon bombay going contrarian on Coach Reiley!

• tristanwolf

good nascar week. only played a few lu’s but all cashed decent enough to restock the kitty a bit after a tough golf week. truex, larson, danica, suarez, bowyer, wrecky s. 389.5 glad to see some others did well in here.

• mathewsmarner

jimmy johnson fade week?

• billholler

@mathewsmarner said...

jimmy johnson fade week?

Yeah go ahead and good luck with that.

• mathewsmarner

https://youtu.be/enz0j-zaIm4

dont hate but appreciate.

• billholler

@mathewsmarner said...

No one opens any of the Youtube links you keep posting.

• bigperm0107

sounds like Mathews didn’t listen to any of the advise in here prior to lock and picked his own lineups which busted and now he is butt hurt. I have really yet to hear if anyone in here that lost money this week. I am sure many others in here respect Bills opinions and sure hope that some random dude doesn’t piss him off to the point where he doesn’t want to come back here and HELP the rest of us out which he normally does. I know on more than one occasion I have listened to Bill and made some changes that were either profitable or saved me from losing more money than I would have.

• pick6er

@mathewsmarner said...

I got a pretty good sense of humor, but this is pretty stupid…

• bradizpro

• 2016 FABC Finalist

LEFT TURN

• mathewsmarner

suarez wasn’t chalk?

fine patrick was chalk and not suarez, got it!

• mathewsmarner

speaking of help and i’m not saying bill is forced to help but help comes post school afternoon with tutors not pre school in the morning and he never gave ‘post race’ help but his ‘pre race’ has much commentary on his part. Text Book Chapter 2’s are followed by Chapter 1’s. And I’m not the one getting ahead of myself (or behind) here ‘post race’.

but i’ve been warned so…ti’ll next week’s pre race. Would be happy to discuss post race. Just not this week.

• mathewsmarner

But 1 more thing

Calculating combinations then stacking for DK LUs (nascar thread)

if you look at the original post you will see “Then I selected every lineup that had Kyle Larson, took that new pool and selected all that had Truex too, then added Kyle Busch.3 weeks ago “ You will also see in that thread “read this 100 times and it still sounds like you are saying you made 120 lineups with just Larson, Busch and Truex. If that was true, you would have dominated every GPP. If you are referring to hindsight, well anyone can make a bunch a winning lineups after the fact.3 weeks ago” And then…“This week’s” race’s earlier post thread by Billholler “First practice results were shocking. Larson, Truex and Kyle Busch were the 3 fastest. Truly shocked by such an astonishing turn of events.”. I“m curious who takes a ‘back seat to helping others (and hopefully doesn’t admit to helping others), but were those three names mentioned before by you in one sentence ’4 weeks ago’ or just after ’3 weeks’? Or was this race special to merit such a Lineup?

Now looking back 2 weeks ago those 3 same names were mentioned. Is this a pattern of yours BillHoller? or just mere coincidence?

• depalma13

@yellowdart24 said...

Billholler I hardly ever come on here bc on comments like yours. I linked my account to RG years ago so Idk why it isn’t showing up. I have nothing to hide and have been doing great in NASCAR since I started playing it in May of 2015. Not once have I said you’re terrible. If you look back I said it’s the same strategy as last week and it was looking that way until Kyle was speeding. Then I clearly made a good play with Hamlin and Suarez so I know what I’m doing. Why the hate???

When you come on here and tell everyone how great you are and you are talking to people that are pretty freaking good at this, it tends to rub people the wrong way. Especially, when you do it after the race is over.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).