• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT POCONO
    Pocono Raceway

Sunday, June 11th
    3:00pm Est

• depalma13

@KYwins9 said...

I’m so glad all of you have jumped the Jr ship. Please Please Please keep talking about how bad he sucks and is scared, drive his % ownership down even further, he is going to be so low owned for next weekend, a place where he can actually race well and has a shot at getting a victory.

Did you see his interview after he went out on Sunday. He’s a basket case right now.

• billholler

@depalma13 said...

Did you see his interview after he went out on Sunday. He’s a basket case right now.

It’s all part of his evil plan to bring down DFS Nascar. He’s going to keep acting like a terrible scared driver until no one rosters him. Then he will use his 88 identities on DK to make 13,200 unique lineups with 100% exposure to himself. He will win about $250,000 which he will just shove in between his couch cushions so the movers will find it in about 6 years.

• bigperm0107

damn I made a rookie mistake. I thought since Jr.s car trouble was prior to qualifying he would be scored from the back. if I would have known he wasn’t being scored from the back I would have had pretty minimal shares rather than like 60 plus percent. I can’t believe I missed that. guess I better start asking on here since I don’t know how to tell where someone is being scored from if they are starting near the back due to vehicle issues.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).