Pocono Raceway

Sunday, June 11th
    3:00pm Est

• tmquint11

@Cooper08 said...

Who do you consider dominators?

anyone named Kyle

• Lucky11

ride or die with Larson for me. fastest Chevy on the track.

• tracermat

anyone playing a single shooter with 2 punts?? ughhh Hard to leave some boys off the card today.

• Alex3McG

Chase Elliot is very appealing to me.. low start but showed great speed in 2nd practice session and had a great result here last year.

• depalma13

@Cooper08 said...

Who do you consider dominators?

I’m thinking Kyle Busch, Lasin, Kesolowski and Harvick.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@depalma13 said...

I’m thinking Kyle Busch, Lasin, Kesolowski and Harvick.

So you are not pairing any of them up together on same team?

• Alex3McG

Harvick also really appealing, a guy who defininitely could find his way to the top and pick an extra 11 points up doing it.

• Alex3McG

I think Kurt finishes higher than Kyle.

• dbullsfan

I’m pretty high on the chalk this week just hoping some different variations hit. I think Chase, Kahne, Harvick, Dinger, and Jr are all good plays. The one guy that could really help me out is Ty Dillon who I’m pretty heavy on.

• dbullsfan

@Alex3McG said...

I think Kurt finishes higher than Kyle.

Kurt is the one guy I think can win this race I have 0 exposure to and feel I might regret. I just keep finding myself wanting to play other plays when I go to put him in.

• BigBairyHalls

Any one else going to have a lot of David Ragan? He started 34th last year and finished on lead lap in 23rd. He’s starting 31st if he can finish around 23rd again should do ok. And he is only $5100 on dk.

• mathewsmarner

kyle busch and kesolowski or…..kyle larsson and kesolowski….So far I have the First of the two and will probably stick to it but would welcome opinions.

• mathewsmarner

kyle busch and kesolowski or…..kyle larsson and kesolowski….So far I have the First of the two and will probably stick to it but would welcome opinions.

No opinions, o.k. then your probably those of the more opinionated towards this question…..What do the drivers do if they need to go pee during the race?

• Dfspro83

Anybody else like Ryan Newman? Cant decide between him..allmendinger and ty dillon

• sunchips666

seems like this race doesnt have any crazy moves from starting position to finish

im looking at last years race and 8/10 drivers who started in the top 10 finished in the top 10…..one of the 2 that finished outside was Jimmie Johnson who got in an accident

• bigdaddies

@Dfspro83 said...

Anybody else like Ryan Newman? Cant decide between him..allmendinger and ty dillon

Ty Dillion concensus

• depalma13

@sunchips666 said...

seems like this race doesnt have any crazy moves from starting position to finish

im looking at last years race and 8/10 drivers who started in the top 10 finished in the top 10…..one of the 2 that finished outside was Jimmie Johnson who got in an accident

Last year the race ended short in a fog. I wouldn’t base anything on last year.

• depalma13

@Cooper08 said...

So you are not pairing any of them up together on same team?

Very little. Rather hope for one driver to lead 80 or 90 laps and score big on differential points.

• BigBairyHalls

Why the Ty Dillon love? I have none of him. What am I missing?

• depalma13

@BigBairyHalls said...

Why the Ty Dillon love? I have none of him. What am I missing?

I don’t think you are missing anything.

• KindGuy

What do you guys think of Truex?

• Lucky11

@Dfspro83 said...

i’ve got Newman exposure. not real comfortable with it….he tends to tank my lineups when playing him. he’s starting in the Top 10 however, and his practice times (early and late) were almost identical.

• Dfspro83

Yeah i don’t understand the ty dillion love. He showed no speed in practice while newman was 14th in first practice and 7th in final practice. Think ill go safe with newman. I think he can stay in the top 10 the whole race.

• yisman

just another week of DK screwing up NASCAR

how many weeks of this before they increase sizes?
    I tweeted at Birnbach and got no reply

• dbullsfan

@depalma13 said...

I don’t think you are missing anything.

while limited, he has run well at Pocono in the past including 3rd in the Xfinity race last year. I don’t think he has a shot to win but I see him getting a top 15.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).