• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT POCONO
    Pocono Raceway

Sunday, June 11th
    3:00pm Est

• Dfspro83

I actually play newman a whole bunch cause drafkings always have priced to low for a guy who is usually in the top 15 and he is one of the safest drivers. Never really wrecks or make pit road penalties

• dbullsfan

@Dfspro83 said...

Yeah i don’t understand the ty dillion love. He showed no speed in practice while newman was 14th in first practice and 7th in final practice. Think ill go safe with newman. I think he can stay in the top 10 the whole race.

Dillon is starting 17 places lower than Newman.

• yisman

@billholler said...

Speaking of nauseating, we should have an online RG drinking game. We pick an alcoholic beverage and we all take a shot every time his skin tone is mentioned. Whoever can still type at the end of the race is either an alcoholic or a liar.

Whoa there.

I’m throwing a challenge flag.

You said “The chances of him wrecking out are significantly higher than the chances of him being DFS viable.”

If he wrecks early we won’t be hearing much about him for the rest of the race, leaving people perfectly capable of typing at the end.

• bigperm0107

damn, ran out of time so just had to start randomly filling out entries as quick as possible. I think i played a little more entries than i probably should have. lol

• Jacobkaiser1325

Truex is 28% in my gpp, he litteraly has to win the race to be worth it.

• dbullsfan

shoot Stenhouse to the back of the field for a slight change, only have him in 2 lineups but I would have completely faded him.

• mathewsmarner

reed sorenson is ur punt

• dbullsfan

Kahne only 34% in the beast :) Kes 27% :) Chase 44%

• mathewsmarner

heavy breaking says jeff gordon, going to be a looong race

but also speeds of up to 200mph…..kesolowski

• Dfspro83

@dbullsfan said...

Dillon is starting 17 places lower than Newman.

yeah i get that but dillion showed no speed in practice so i dont think he can make it to the front

• dbullsfan

wow Dinger is only 14% I thought he would be 25+

• Dfspro83

Im shocked with the dale jr ownership. I know this is a great track for him but he was not happy with his car in practice and had a lot of problems.

• dbullsfan

@Dfspro83 said...

yeah i get that but dillion showed no speed in practice so i dont think he can make it to the front

he doesn’t need to make it to the front, if he finishes 15th, Newman will have to finish top 5 almost to top him in points and I don’t see any way unless some top drivers get in trouble that Newman finishes top 5.

• BigBairyHalls

Blaney at 10% and I have quite a bit. His speed fell off in practice but I hope it wasn’t a trend

• dbullsfan

I think this might be the first time all year I’m unaderweight on David Ragan. I can’t believe he is 24% owned, he will need some DNF’s to make it top 25 this week. Huge dropoff in speeds from the lower guys to even the middle tier guys this week.

• Kassdog

Truex is 27% in my gpp. How is that even possible.

• mathewsmarner

bubba wallace won’t make it past the first stage

going to lose a couple of engines today

• bigperm0107

I have so much chalk in my lineups today. If the chalk plays go down i am going to lose so much money. lol

• mathewsmarner

blaney’s race to lose

• mathewsmarner

kyle busch just adding time to his lead all race

• sunchips666

wow i have all the chalk, i thought i was being slick with demmy hamlin but hes over 25% too….maybe i should stop playing nascar dfs lmao

• mathewsmarner

any idea on who had the fastest laps other than kyle busch?

• someclevername

@mathewsmarner said...

any idea on who had the fastest laps other than kyle busch?

I don’t know who else but Harvick has had 1 so far.

• mathewsmarner

harvick going to win this one

• BigBairyHalls

Newman pit penalty

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).