• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT RICHMOND
    Richmond International Raceway

Sunday, April 30th
    2:00pm est

• ljason8eg

@billholler said...

Wasn’t watching. What the hell is up with that? Was he trying to qualify on a Schwinn?

He has to start in the rear anyway due to failing the laser inspection 5 times last week. Since the car starts the race on the qualifying tires the team decided to just ride around real slow for a lap so he’s got fresh tires for the start of the race.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

He has to make a lap, you could still see the stickers on the tires when he was done lol

• billholler

Erik Jones going to be 50% owned. How many casual fans had even heard of him 3 months ago?

• Jnvrmind

I’m still leary of the #3,they also said his crew chief has decided to stay away to work on the car for Talladega. Sounds like they’re punting Richmond and worried about next week.

• DefinitelyMiami

@jared2390 said...

Really it’s more like 40 percent that make the chase, which is ridiculous. 16 make it and in a lot of weeks they aren’t even filling a full field of 40 cars. Out of the 36 full time “charter teams” (teams guaranteed a spot every week), it would be 16/36=44% in the chase. Way too high.

What does that have to do with what we were discussing? We were discussing Montoya/CGR

• stevietpfl

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@Jnvrmind said...

I’m still leary of the #3,they also said his crew chief has decided to stay away to work on the car for Talladega. Sounds like they’re punting Richmond and worried about next week.

Sounds like an in house suspension for me. They’ve had a lot of trouble in tech this year, and it sounds like they bench Slugger this weekend.

• Jacobkaiser1325

What are you guys thinking of Kenseth this week? I know he’s starting on the pole but he’s been a little slow in practice. Not sure if I should just find by dominator point elsewhere

• DefinitelyMiami

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

What are you guys thinking of Kenseth this week? I know he’s starting on the pole but he’s been a little slow in practice. Not sure if I should just find by dominator point elsewhere

really good driver rating at Richmond

• Jacobkaiser1325

@DefinitelyMiami said...

really good driver rating at Richmond

Yeah I could just see him being really chalky, good gpp fade but for cash it makes sense to just use him

• billholler

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Yeah I could just see him being really chalky, good gpp fade but for cash it makes sense to just use him

I will have very limited exposure to Kenseth just because he seems to crash every time I need him to save me. I know personal opinions shouldn’t be used in DFS but I can’t help myself. Hell hath no fury like a DFSer scorned.

• Jacobkaiser1325

@billholler said...

I will have very limited exposure to Kenseth just because he seems to crash every time I need him to save me. I know personal opinions shouldn’t be used in DFS but I can’t help myself. Hell hath no fury like a DFSer scorned.

Who are you using for dominators then? I feel like I should have three but I’ve only got 2 in most

• billholler

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Who are you using for dominators then? I feel like I should have three but I’ve only got 2 in most

At the moment, Kenseth on the pole at a track he totally dominated 3 races back has to be in play. Truex is starting close to the front on a track that’s tough to pass on and a fast car in practice. Once again I am drinking the Erik Jones kool aid. Just killed it in practices but starting from 20th. Only fear is a repeat of last week where he was in the top 10 for almost the entire race and then made a “rookie” mistake.

• billholler

Interesting little short track tidbit for our pole leader, Kenseth has DNFs in almost 10% of his short track races (11 total) for his career. In almost that same time period (Kenseth became a full time driver 2 years prior) Jimmie Johnson only has 3 DNFs on short tracks.

• DefinitelyMiami

@billholler said...

our pole leader

• tristanwolf

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Liking Truex. I’ve been too light on him all year. Not this week.

• daneshinault

Keselowski and Jones or Ky. Busch and Bayne

• wormworth

Late to the thread but Jr. needs to be in a 20 car pile up at Talladega, roll over a few times and then he’ll be alright. Sort of like a football player taking that first hit back from a knee injury. Then he wins Daytona in July to make the chase. Serious question though I wonder how many times his daddy drove with a concussion? I would guess a shit load.

• bigperm0107

I read something somewhere that said Logano is starting in the back but scored from the 5th position. Can someone confirm if this is true or not? I haven’t been able to find anything else confirming this so I am leaning towards it not being true. Thanks.

• Jacobkaiser1325

@bigperm0107 said...

I read something somewhere that said Logano is starting in the back but scored from the 5th position. Can someone confirm if this is true or not? I haven’t been able to find anything else confirming this so I am leaning towards it not being true. Thanks.

Yeah it’s true

• bigperm0107

thanks

• edmilk68

Kes and Jones

• golfman1990

Looking for an opinion here. Playing in a cash game, but should I go with Stenhouse, Newman, or Suarez. I was leaning on Suarez, but I just don’t know haha.

• stevietpfl

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@bigperm0107 said...

Always update this page

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nascar-starting-positions-1205045

• Jacobkaiser1325

Kes/Bayne or Harvick/Almirola? Gpp

• bigperm0107

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Kes/Bayne or Harvick/Almirola? Gpp

i would think harvick almirola.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).