• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT RICHMOND
    Richmond International Raceway

Sunday, April 30th
    2:00pm est

• Arenas2Wall

Will Austin Dillion actually be scored from 38th?

• Jacobkaiser1325

@Arenas2Wall said...

Will Austin Dillion actually be scored from 38th?

Yeah, that’s why he’s a lock

• dmrose

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Yeah, that’s why he’s a lock

100% exposure, most owned driver all season?

• tracermat

Blaney or Kenseth?

Need a points hog

• Jacobkaiser1325

@dmrose said...

100% exposure, most owned driver all season?

Yeah I’m sure he will be like 70% owned😂

• Jacobkaiser1325

Need a final ruling.. Kes/Bayne or Harvick/Almirola? I feel like my lineup is chalky and Almirola will be low owned

• wormworth

I’m done taking rookies …especially first time at track.

• ljason8eg

Lol RIP my day.

• bigperm0107

damn Eric Jones out now. so screwed

• Whacko

Are you Kidding me?!!!!!

WTF well thats what I deserve….8 laps in….FFS

• qatman

Last minute switch to Jones did not pay off. Lifetime record on last minute switches now 3-9418.

• Whacko

All those Cash LUs done for….

• tristanwolf

uggh what happened to jones. went to mcdonalds come back 30% killed already.

• Whacko

@tristanwolf said...

uggh what happened to jones. went to mcdonalds come back 30% killed already.

Tire….then went into wall….bigtime damage…Nascar twitter states…

Lap 5: Caution. @erik_jones runs into outside wall. Apparently lost left front tire.

Lap 7: That was a hard hit for @erik_jones, and car has substantial damage. Appears done for the day. #ToyotaOwners400

• theoddsmaker

dfs in un-freaking-real. Eric Jones a lock at 15/1 odds so of course he runs into the wall to start the race. I almost think dfs gods created dfs just to **** with us sometimes. I get variance, believe me…but logic is non-existent in dfs in 2017.

• hbomb57

Eric we found tires that we think are indestructable and very cheap…I say we go for it.

• Whacko

And it’s official…..Every LU I have is toast…..

• hcassidy

What the F did Blaney do? was there a major wreck? Cut a tire, pit stop lose a lug, speeding on pit, penalty?

• BigBairyHalls

Nothing happened to him they said his car wasn’t handling well

• cy1985

Won $20 profit even with that Blaney wreck at the end. Thanks Nascar! I was 10th at one point.

• WVUDoss

Can someone link the $20 Bump and Run, please?

• cy1985

@WVUDoss said...

Can someone link the $20 Bump and Run, please?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/40194625

• bigperm0107

if keoslowski could have pulled off that first place could have won way more. Just happy to win considering I had over 50 percent Erik Jones and thought it was a lost day.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Good week, won $625 on $240 with no Logano…onto Dega for what will be a good race.

• Whacko

Going to go all in on Dega……

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).