• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT RICHMOND
    Richmond International Raceway

Sunday, April 30th
    2:00pm est

• billholler

Y’all can figure out how my day went:
    Faded everyone that finished 28th-38th except for 52% exposure to Erik fucking Jones
    My favorite cheap pick was Ty Dillon who went from 9th to 26th after some mysterious crash at beginning of late caution that was never explained
    Had almost no Logano. Pure luck after a huge gamble won this one for him
    Very limited exposure or fully faded Stenhouse, McMurray, Newman and Almirola. All finished in top 10
    My heavy exposure studs were the Kyles and Truex who were all in contention and completely collapsed

The commitment line penalties are complete bullshit. The one called late on Truex was the biggest bullshit call I have ever seen Nascar make. Had to go around clean up crew and still appeared to be inside the box. Don’t get me started on the bullshit speeding penalties that didn’t seem to even be an issue this week but another way Nascar is making the sport more boring.

Last comment seems to be the same as every week, Jr is driving scared and needs to just quit now before he really gets hurt or hurts another driver.

• bigperm0107

I think we can guess how your day went. Mine only went ok because a lineup place 8th in that 12.00 single entry. if not for that it would have been an extremely bad day since I was heavy Erik Jones and had 0 Logano. I only had a handful of lineups in the money. Next week should be good. I am looking forward to it.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I have to say, Nascar is one of my favorite, yet least favorite sports to sweat DFS. Every week I have a lineup that is near the top (today again), only to watch one of my driver’s wreck, get a speeding penalty or someone else hit him.

However, I’ll continue playing as it really is just so fun to watch if you have something riding on it. Unless you are doing this for a living, we always have to tell ourselves that it’s important to have fun watching it. :)

• billholler

@bhdevault said...

Every week I have a lineup that is near the top (today again),

Saw you around the top 20 when I briefly visited that area. Think it was around the time of the mysterious Ty Dillon wreck. My LU that was up there went from about 25th to no where to be found.

• rush1228

@billholler said...

Last comment seems to be the same as every week, Jr is driving scared and needs to just quit now before he really gets hurt or hurts another driver.

What exactly did you see today.Its easy to say he’s driving scared so lets here some examples to back it up. If you say anything about the spin or the 48 drilling him then your just trolling.

• billholler

@rush1228 said...

What exactly did you see today.Its easy to say he’s driving scared so lets here some examples to back it up. If you say anything about the spin or the 48 drilling him then your just trolling.

Trolling would be correcting your grammar.

If he’s 3 wide with anyone, he is always the one that backs up. If he’s side by side with another driver he backs up. Multiple times today he went high to avoid other cars when the line was low. He gets into traffic, he slows down. As was discussed last week, engine and tire troubles are often caused by the driver and he keeps having those issues. This has been going on since he came back. Doesn’t take a genius to see he’s scared.

• wormworth

While I’m not a high roller I’ve been in the plus in cash with Nascar since day one, this year I don’t know what it is, stage racing, more people playing or luck catching up with me but I can’t pick a good LU for shit.

• rush1228

So he is causing tire and engine problems by going slower since he is scared.Makes sense now. Doesn’t take a genius to see he had a 15th place car today until the 48 ran him over.Whats the excuse for the other Hendrick cars since they all sucked today?Was they driving scared today?

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@billholler said...

Saw you around the top 20 when I briefly visited that area. Think it was around the time of the mysterious Ty Dillon wreck. My LU that was up there went from about 25th to no where to be found.

Ty said they all checked up getting into the pits and the guy behind him spun him and Bowyer had nowhere to go and hit him.

• Russell336

9th in the $150 Lead Lap thanks to my boy Logano again!

• petey28

what is the best strategy for nascar stevie?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).