• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT SONOMA
    Sonoma

Sunday, June 25th
    3:00pm Est

• cy1985

@Cooper08 said...

Over a third have Larson and 1/3 Truex…risky….

I have one Larson/Martin stack.

• bigperm0107

I have lots of truex. hope it’s not a mistake

• yisman

@cy1985 said...

Overlay was like 1600. I am impressed they got 47,000 entries. Almost half of them have Matt K.

overlay is only when they’re paying out more than the entry fees (and thus taking a loss on the contest)

that didn’t happen in any GPP

only overlay was a little bit in satellites and that doesn’t even count because the prizes are not the full value (prizes are tickets into contests that will fill, so you lose the 15% rake)

• cy1985

@yisman said...

overlay is only when they’re paying out more than the entry fees (and thus taking a loss on the contest)

that didn’t happen in any GPP

only overlay was a little bit in satellites and that doesn’t even count because the prizes are not the full value (prizes are tickets into contests that will fill, so you lose the 15% rake)

You are correct.

• cy1985

@bigperm0107 said...

I have lots of truex. hope it’s not a mistake

Big, it’s not. I’ve been cashing every week.

• Lucky11

ride or die with Dale Jr – last race in Sonoma. #narrativestreet

• bigperm0107

@cy1985 said...

Big, it’s not. I’ve been cashing every week.

Thanks…fingers crossed.

• tmquint11

Day was my scrub of the week. 40% on him. Why is him missing a driver meeting and going to the back only now beeing reported. Could have used that information 15 minutes ago

• mathewsmarner

didn’t bet but chase elliot looks to be the pick

when ignoring chip gnassi racing (larsson/mcmurray)

• sonic999

@cy1985 said...

Might be Danica’s last race today if that means anything for any of you guys.

Last race today?? Maybe her last year with this team, or as a regular Nascar driver, but today’s not her last race.

• cy1985

@sonic999 said...

Last race today?? Maybe her last year with this team, or as a regular Nascar driver, but today’s not her last race.

Hmm. Broadcasters must have misspoken. I hear you.

• bigperm0107

@tmquint11 said...

Day was my scrub of the week. 40% on him. Why is him missing a driver meeting and going to the back only now beeing reported. Could have used that information 15 minutes ago

I am on him a lot. I didn’t realize this. he is pretty fast compared to the scrubs so hopefully can get in some passing.

• BigBairyHalls

What happened to Kyle Busch?

• yisman

@tmquint11 said...

Same last week. One or two drivers were announced to the back after lock time (right when race was about to start).

NASCAR does not believe in the timely reporting of information.

• dbullsfan

@BigBairyHalls said...

Flat spotted the tires had to pit, shouldn’t crush him as pretty much any pitstrategy may work this week as you don’t go a lap down

• rush1228

@cy1985 said...

Hmm. Broadcasters must have misspoken. I hear you.

They said it would be her last race on fox meaning she wouldnt race next year bc this is the last race on fox this year.It really doesn’t matter what they said bc it was just their opinion.

• TeamTwerk

@BigBairyHalls said...

uh oh. What happened? DK has his position the same

• BigBairyHalls

@dbullsfan said...

Flat spotted the tires had to pit, shouldn’t crush him as pretty much any pitstrategy may work this week as you don’t go a lap down

Thanks. Stepped away and came back to him in 36th

• CAMFAN11

60% Larson is scaring me at the moment . Anyone else over owned on him?

• TeamTwerk

Wow Kenseth wasting no time. +33 differential already

• dbullsfan

@TeamTwerk said...

Wow Kenseth wasting no time. +33 differential already

I don’t think he pitted but even before than he was up to 20th

• BigBairyHalls

@dbullsfan said...

big shakeup to the standings after the pit stops

• dbullsfan

Damn Chris Buescher has been impressive this weekend

• dbullsfan

The sweat today is going to be nuts with all the pitting and different strategies

• cy1985

Is the surest bet ever that Martin wins a stage every week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).