MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT SONOMA
    Sonoma

Sunday, June 25th
    3:00pm Est

• BigBairyHalls

Cashed 1/10 lineups. I hate that I love dfs sometimes

• elmore0631

Well, no luck again. Larson killed me.

Had Harvick/Bowyer but couldn’t overcome Larson.

• dbullsfan

Slightly more than a double up but would have been real nice if Harvick and Hamlin ran out of gas

• billholler

I was in 7th with 2 laps lead and somehow fell all the way to 238th. No idea how JJ dropped 10 spots in 2 laps.

• bigperm0107

lost 12.00. ended up adding in Larson at the last minute. better to lose 12.00 than a couple of hundred like last couple weeks.

• CAMFAN11

Fml net lose of 150. On to next week. Bad losing streak that I need to get off my back. On 2 …….. Daytona another crapshoot. Oh boy.

• dbullsfan

@billholler said...

I was in 7th with 2 laps lead and somehow fell all the way to 238th. No idea how JJ dropped 10 spots in 2 laps.

Is that what happened, I had a lot of JJ as well

• cy1985

Lost only $16 today, both entries. Worst week I’ve ever had.

• BigBairyHalls

Looks like Cole Whitt was the key. LOL

At least in the $8 gpp

• dbullsfan

Cole Whitt sneakily finds himself in many a wijnf lineups, assuming he qualifies mid 30’s next week I will have him

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

He was saving gas, thought he was going to be short.

• billholler

@dbullsfan said...

Cole Whitt sneakily finds himself in many a wijnf lineups, assuming he qualifies mid 30’s next week I will have him

He qualifies close to the back every week. Sonoma is just one of those tracks where everyone has a chance.

• billholler

@Cooper08 said...

He was saving gas, thought he was going to be short.

Pretty sure they said that was a non issue after about lap 10 assuming there were no cautions. He was still in 5th with 2 laps left. No way he was still conserving fuel with only 2 laps to go.

• dbullsfan

@billholler said...

He qualifies close to the back every week. Sonoma is just one of those tracks where everyone has a chance.

As is Daytona he just seems to keep hiimself from getting into trouble at these type of tracks. Was great at dega earlier in the year

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

Playing this like a mini Dega/Daytona…faded all top 10 minus Ky Busch, going with the mid range drivers with a few back starters…

Good week, in $308 out with $699. 84/100 teams cashed.

• wormworth

Kasey fucking Kahne.

• dbullsfan

I’m probably gonna lose my shit being there but I can’t wait for Daytona, gonna be some great racing and great dfs

• rush1228

The man driving scared in winning lineup.

• depalma13

Oh what could have been had Truex’s engine not blown up.

• depalma13

@dbullsfan said...

I’m probably gonna lose my shit being there but I can’t wait for Daytona, gonna be some great racing and great dfs

You ever see cars go 200mph in person?

• rog11sm

A few years back my wife won a sweepstakes that let her ride in the car with the grand marshall(jimbo fisher) at the coke zero in daytona. Bubba the love sponge drove the pace car. Jumbo fisher had a few extra people so they had to get an extra car. They let my wife take me also. We had all the pit passes and got to meet a handful of people . It was a pretty cool experience . The driver kept telling me to keep waving, the people in the seats have no clue that we were nobody’s.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Finished 2nd in the Q, made just over 5k, good week for the NASCAR package subscribers!

• bigperm0107

@stevietpfl said...

Finished 2nd in the Q, made just over 5k, good week for the NASCAR package subscribers!

Damn you are big pimpin. Might have to check out that package. Congrats on the nice win.

• dbullsfan

Awesome to hear congrats Stevie

• bigdaddies

Atta boy steive

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).