• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT WATKINS GLEN
    Watkins Glen International

Sun, Aug 6
    3:00 PM ET

• Alex3McG

Having an easy time picking my favorite upper teir guys for today but I keep getting stuck on Danica and Trevor Bayne down low

• Element828

this might be one of those daytona/dega strategy races today where all place differntional plays is the winning lineup…is anybody else thinking that way or are yall going to fit in a couple guys starting up front mixed in w place differntional plays?

• IronMonkey415

What is a good site to find starting lineup for each race?

I like to print them out and mark on them.

Thank You

• Deltfish

Places 13-37 now set. Wish AJ would have made 13th.

• osuryanf

Kurt Busch starting 18th? Harvick 20th???

• Alex3McG

Trevor Bayne at 30? YES PLEASE.

• osuryanf

JR. at 28th…

• Alex3McG

Hamlin probably going to the back, possibly Newman as well

• Alex3McG

Bowyer also

• Russthabus26

Hamlin and bowyer don’t have much to offer at all now IMO

• mchrisman

@IronMonkey415 said...

Thank You

I like MRN.com – lineup not up yet but should be in a few

• Alex3McG

Agree Russ, was very high on Bowyer pre qualifying but dropping to the back…. very risky play.. I think he can work up but itll be tough

• Inny

Why Hamlin Bowyer and Newman to the back?!? Why?

• Alex3McG

Hamlin and Bowyer both with brake issues, Newman may stay, there was something about his tires having a flat spot

• dbullsfan

this might be one of those races that there are so many “chalk” plays that it actually spreads out ownership with a few decent low owned plays. I think Kyle, Kurt, and Harvick will be the 2 highest owned guys at the top but Kurt, Logano, Kes, Truex, and Hamlin (pending going to the back) should all be decently owned as well. Lower down and mid-range Ragan, Danica, Jr., and Bayne should be high owned. Kenseth is probably my favorite pivot I think he will get overlooked quite a bit starting 15th and Cole Whitt starting 26th I think can make up some spots and finish top 20. Overall though I think I will stick with variations of chalk as I think this will be another week where nobody goes over 40% and most under 30% with Ragan, Jr, Kyle, and Harvick being the only ones really high.

all that being said I’m probably totally off and wrong about most of this :) would love to hear the thoughts of others on this

• dbullsfan

@IronMonkey415 said...

Thank You

I don’t know about printing them but I know Nascar.com has a good layout that makes it easy to look at qualifying and practice speeds.

• osuryanf

Call me crazy, but I really think this week is the week the beast isn’t chopped between several people (would be first time since Coke Zero 400)… different type of track, tons of different stats to look at when building lineups, some guys now getting sent to back etc…. I could see a contrarian lineup taking it down this week for sure

• dbullsfan

from what I have read so far Newman, Hamlin, Bowyer, Menard, and Said all going to the back of the field to start the race

• osuryanf

DraftKings doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to put starting positions on players, that’s for sure. Qualifying has been done 20+ minutes, shouldn’t be that challenging.

• TeamTwerk

Is Rotogrinders going to post the starting positions?

• ljason8eg

http://www.jayski.com/stats/2017/pdfs/22wgi2017lineup.pdf

• callmetouch

Nascar hurts my brain. All in on Danica Patrick

• bwc28

Is menard starting from back?

• dbullsfan

@bwc28 said...

Is menard starting from back?

yes

• dbullsfan

playing cash this week and really struggling with my last spot between Dibenedetto and Danica

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).