• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES AT WATKINS GLEN
    Watkins Glen International

Sun, Aug 6
    3:00 PM ET

• ClemsonAce

anyone with a link to those starting at the back, don’t see it on nascar or mrn

• mistermoneybags

Anybody know what the winning DK point total was from last year’s race (2016?) Doesn’t matter if it is from the $3/$4…or higher buy-in range. Just trying to ballpark what to shoot for given the different nature of the road course. Thanks in advance if anybody can provide.

• dbullsfan

@ClemsonAce said...

I just saw it on twitter not sure if it is on a website

• dbullsfan

absolutely insane that the beast is going to fill, it was like 25K short just a couple hours ago.

• browningclay

The cars starting from the back, do they score by the position they qualified in or the spot they start from in the grid?

• kinger8705

qualified

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@IronMonkey415 said...

What is a good site to find starting lineup for each race?

I like to print them out and mark on them.

Thank You

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nascar-starting-positions-1205045

• stevietpfl

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@ClemsonAce said...

• dbullsfan

@stevietpfl said...

add Dibenidetto to the list going to the back according the nascar.com (just sent out a mobile alert with all those going to the back)

• mjroc

Was wondering how you all balance between guys at top of qualifying vs the back. Usually I go one or two top, one middle, and rest back, but haven’t been too successful

• stevietpfl

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Yeah he starts last, don’t see the need to update it lol

• mmccannwin

Theres a lot of guys going to the back. I don’t think going to the back will play much of a factor.

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone like Almirola?

• ClemsonAce

Heavy on Kyle and Kurt B, Kenseth, Logano, Kes, DJ, Bayne… what could go wrong :)

• dbullsfan

@mmccannwin said...

Theres a lot of guys going to the back. I don’t think going to the back will play much of a factor.

with all the different pit strategies it really isn’t compared to most weeks. I’m still going to be under on Hamlin and Bowyer and that will probably be a mistake but I just like other plays around them anyway and don’t see a ton of upside. I’m not worried about Hamlin leaving the car as much as just being distracted and not needing a win to get into the chase so I don’t see him getting a top 5

• ClemsonAce

i think he is ok, i think i’m around 20%… used trevor bayne a bit more though

• dbullsfan

Kurt, Harvick, Kes, Bayne, Danica, and Jr is my main core also will be over on Kyle, Ragan, Dibenidetto, Logano, and Kenseth. Going heaviest this week so expect most of these guys (and lady) to have problems and Kyle Larson, Hamlin, and Jimmy to finish in the top 5.

• icowpres

8% Dienbedetto?? Ha

• mmccannwin

Suprised kenseth isnt higher owned at $7900

• osuryanf

I like Larson and JR. at their %, even though JR. typically hasn’t been very good here.

Random as could be, but I had a dream last night about NASCAR and for whatever reason in that dream someone told me to go all in on Stenhouse…… I didn’t have the nuts to go all in but went near 50% so let’s hope my brain didn’t let me down! Hahaha

• BigBairyHalls

Lets go Landon Cassill! My 3 percent owned punt

• dbullsfan

40% Logano in the beast What????

• dbullsfan

Kurt Busch at 23% is lower than I expected, Harvick at 43% and Kyle at 55% are the high marks, higher than I expected especially for Kyle in a race that doesn’t have many dominator points and with all the different pit strategies should shuffle him back as early as first round of stops possibly.

• mmccannwin

@dbullsfan said...

40% Logano in the beast What????

With no sign of speed either.

• Inny

Wow Logano @ 40% (beast), maybe I missed something, I guess track history played big in a lot of folks mind. Thought Kes would have been higher then him for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).