Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, May 7, 7:30 PM – LiftKits4Less.com 200

XFIN: Saturday, May 8, 1:00 PM – Steakhouse Elite 200

CUP: Sunday, May 9, 3:30 PM – Goodyear 400

https://www.nascar.com/2021/goodyear-400
    ~

• ifthethunder

For the trucks, I’m rolling a John H. Nemechek lineup, a Grant Enfinger one, and a Sheldon Creed.

Not exactly rocket science, but what the hay.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

For the trucks, I’m rolling a John H. Nemechek lineup, a Grant Enfinger one, and a Sheldon Creed.

Creed won, but an upside car, err truck in 2 lineups and 3 in the 3rd didn’t get me anything. Oh well, on to XFIN!
    ~

• depalma13

Went from top 10 to no cash after the Nemechek wreck.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

Went from top 10 to no cash after the Nemechek wreck.

I forgot that XFIN was 1:00 instead of 3 PM or something. Missed it. My first NASCAR Ironman miss of the season. DAMN you baseball, and your all day everyday stuff!!!
    ~

• yisman

NASCAR risk-free filled before 11 AM Eastern, which is weird, because DK said the risk-free would post at 11 AM daily…

I missed it. Third risk-free I missed, out of the 7.

• realphipps

It was posted at 10a, Yis.

Who dominates today? I like Truex up top. And Preece for some savings.

• marker0357

It still says coming soon on my computer

• dmsr320

says coming soon on my computer also

• marker0357

Now it says it’s full. Thats complete BS. I’ve been checking all morning and it has said coming soon every time until now.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

Now it says it’s full. Thats complete BS. I’ve been checking all morning and it has said coming soon every time until now.

apparently they posted an hour early and it filled within 30 minutes

ridiculous

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah I came here to bitch about that too! Fastest one I’ve seen fill…

• marker0357

very disappointing. I was told by DK on Chat that it posted earlier than indicated and filled early. I call BS since I tried repeatedly since 9:30am EST and it said Coming Soon until about 11:30am EST at which time the message said contest filled. A replacement $3 ticket doesnt really cut it since that was the minimum that I would have received anyway.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@marker0357 said...

very disappointing. I was told by DK on Chat that it posted earlier than indicated and filled early. I call BS since I tried repeatedly since 9:30am EST and it said Coming Soon until about 11:30am EST at which time the message said contest filled. A replacement $3 ticket doesnt really cut it since that was the minimum that I would have received anyway.

Yup. Thought it’d be posted earlier since it was an afternoon start time, and kept looking every once in a while all morning for it. Never, ever saw it. I’m skeptical. On the promo page, and in the NASCAR lobby.

Seems odd. It was smaller with only 10K cash compared to the others, but still seems off.

Not really trying to suggest the contest never existed, more just wondering how I could have possibly missed it, unless it filled in less than 15-20 minutes.

• marker0357

only offered me a $3 ticket for complaining, I guess. Posted too early my ass. It listed as coming soon all morning and then didn’t list as contest full until 90 minutes after when it was supposed to post? C’mon man! They really need to do more than provide a ticket in the amount that you would have received as a minimum just for playing. I don’t know why all of these sites can’t do a better job on the execution of their promotions. They seem to market them fine but operationally, there are issues regularly on all sites.

• realphipps

When I entered it at around 1010a, via the NAS lobby, it was like 90% full already. Found that surprising.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

only offered me a $3 ticket for complaining, I guess. Posted too early my ass. It listed as coming soon all morning and then didn’t list as contest full until 90 minutes after when it was supposed to post? C’mon man! They really need to do more than provide a ticket in the amount that you would have received as a minimum just for playing. I don’t know why all of these sites can’t do a better job on the execution of their promotions. They seem to market them fine but operationally, there are issues regularly on all sites.

I didn’t get anything.

Had you played, it was 3 dollars in, and at least 3 back. Not a guaranteed profit.

here, you got 3 ticket for nothing so you basically got a min cash without playing,

• homers1226

wrecky in both my big gpp line ups

• homers1226

swapped out larson for harvick

0 larson who will be 55 % owned ?

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I didn’t get anything.

Had you played, it was 3 dollars in, and at least 3 back. Not a guaranteed profit.

here, you got 3 ticket for nothing so you basically got a min cash without playing,

Basically true, save for the excitement. I’ve played in all 6 risk-free contests so far. The only one that I got more than my money back was NHL: got $5 for finishing 1,312 / 9,908. (Funny/sad thing about that, my goalie scored -9.8 DKFP.) Anyways, that’s a win of $2 net.

So a free $3 ticket isn’t bad, statistically speaking.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

swapped out larson for harvick

0 larson who will be 55 % owned ?

I’m making 7, I’ll have Larson in 4. 3 Larsonless lineups are enough of a hedge for me.

But everyone has their own GPP ideas, good luck!
    ~

• marker0357

True. Just PO’d by the execution.

• homers1226

harvicks team messed up on set up the last few races here

they have to have learned ??

hope you all have wished your mother a happy mothers day !

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

True. Just PO’d by the execution.

And they made it too small. Maybe that algorithm they bought from Skynet is all that after all?
    ~

• homers1226

byron
    reddick
    kurt
    byron ,reddick my doms
    and 3 others

talk me out of it !

• ifthethunder

BTW, there’s a $1 CUP contest up in the RG golf league. Still some spots left.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/107792624
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).