Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, May 7, 7:30 PM – LiftKits4Less.com 200

XFIN: Saturday, May 8, 1:00 PM – Steakhouse Elite 200

CUP: Sunday, May 9, 3:30 PM – Goodyear 400

https://www.nascar.com/2021/goodyear-400
    ~

• yisman

Tough build to get cheaper guys who are likely to improve on their starting position.

I wanted Larson/Hamlin but I couldn’t make it fit.

• homers1226

kez harvick fitted nicely

• yisman

@homers1226 said...

wrecky in both my big gpp line ups

I wound up with Wrecky as well for his PD upside but I hate myself for it.

• depalma13

Let’s go Cole Custer.

• homers1226

aric already

• depalma13

Almirola just ruined half my lineups. God I hate Nascar.

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

aric already

I just got back from the store. Thought I could make it before pre-race tech was announced. DARN SUNDAY DRIVERS!!!

What happened?
    ~

• depalma13

So much for Custer. Two wrecks, two drivers I have a ton of. You can’t make this up.

• yisman

Cole Custard killed me :(

• depalma13

Bell Really!!!!

• ifthethunder

My one good lineup was a Martin Truex Jr. one. 318.75 DKFP. But I didn’t put in any of the good contests, just quarter juke and a couple of dime times.

But at least I had the winner again.
    ~

• depalma13

My best lineup was 342.05, good for $100 in the Chrome Horn. Bell hitting the wall hurt though. Cost me about $400 in profit.

• homers1226

nice hit anywho

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

My best lineup was 342.05, good for $100 in the Chrome Horn. Bell hitting the wall hurt though. Cost me about $400 in profit.

Nice jerb!

My only Chrome Horn entry got me $6, aka min cash. (I’ve done worse.)
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).