Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sun, Feb 18
    2:30 PM ET

DAYTONA 500
    Daytona International Speedway

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these weekly threads more on topic – Nascar strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

@JimKronlund said...

Golf has similar ‘s of getting MC. Going 100 on 1-2 players has won everything many times. Just look at the opposite. If that car gets through its safe on 100% of your teams.

Golf is different. I don’t follow either sport, but my guy in golf isn’t getting taken out by 1 of the other 40 players hitting him or running him over. In other sports, sure going 100% on my fave plays is a way to go. Maybe it is in other races, I have no idea. Everything I saw about this race was it’s a complete crap shoot, so there was no chance I was going 100%. Guy even listed the LU that won last year and it was like 42k, so seems more like an all-star game than anything else.

• yellowdart24

More bull shit that they decided to run single file now and let Blaney rack up a ton of bonus points. Good luck too all who beat logic and picked him

• Beckhams3Fingers

@timusbr said...

I dont know anything abt NAS but played today, I got to say the place differential is the key
    I am running 5 guys in top 8 and that is good but not great. Is this analysis correct?

Depends. Where’d they start? Laps led? Etc.

What place are you in in your GPP or cash game? Not to sound like a douche, but that should tell you how you’re doing lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

Time to tilt enter a ton of NBA Allstar game Shootout GPPs lol

• tristanwolf

@timusbr said...

I dont know anything abt NAS but played today, I got to say the place differential is the key
    I am running 5 guys in top 8 and that is good but not great. Is this analysis correct?

yes, for restrictor plate races on big tracks like this place diff is virtulaly everything. on small tracks with a lotta laps, leaders up front will get many more points for laps led.

• Kassdog

Could really go for blaney to blow a tire and take out the next 9 positions

• bigwillie20

Great job Logano, smh

• yellowdart24

It would be the only fair thing at this point. Bull shit the up front guys didn’t wreck

• Zieg30

How safe a lead is 291 to 270 at this point when you have 5/6 left and the other guy has 6/6?

• yellowdart24

It’s a lottery until the race is over. One wreck changes everything. I will say this is the most boring race ever

• Kassdog

Anything can happen till that checker

• timusbr

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

What place are you in in your GPP or cash game? Not to sound like a douche, but that should tell you how you’re doing lol

GPP’s and im doing well but I dont think I will be taking guys on the poll ever again. I had the first row and they are doing great. but lol still negative on place dif and thats a lot of points that I could never get that many are feasting on.

• yellowdart24

To put this bull shit day into perspective… it’s been 13 years since someone led over 100 laps in this race. Anyone who did well got lucky for being bad

• tristanwolf

still hanging around 22nd in the $1. have truex, hamlin, almirola and dibennedetto in the top 8. if somehow 2-3 of them can sneak into top 3…

edit f’in a. just as i type that. byron and larson were my other two. byron goes down. fml.

• KingzLanding813

With Byron out I’m now officially DEAD

• Kassdog

Could have gone for a couple more than that. But now we get the exciting clean restarts. Look what happened yesterday.

• Zieg30

@KingzLanding813 said...

With Byron out I’m now officially DEAD

He just gained a lap. Is he officially out?

• timusbr

lol that go to green or whatever its called was fun to watch on DK…It killed me but the DK leaderboard was shook up

• tristanwolf

yeeeepp

• Pinoy4lyfe89

sheesh

• Logan7777

There’s the big one. Another beer downed.

• Kassdog

There’s a shake up for you.

• KingzLanding813

This is crazy lol

• bigwillie20

There it is

• Logan7777

5 OTs like yesterday?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler