NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

The first race is an invitation-only contest with just 24 drivers, but DK is counting it. Thus am I.

Tuesday, Feb. 9: 43rd Annual Busch Clash At DAYTONA (DAYTONA Road Course under the lights)
    Wednesday, Feb. 10: DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger
    Thursday, Feb. 11: Duel At DAYTONA qualifying races
    Friday, Feb. 12: NextEra Energy 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race
    Saturday, Feb. 13: Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner. 300 (NASCAR Xfinity Series) and Lucas Oil 200
    Sunday, Feb. 14: DAYTONA 500, The Great American Race.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Please forgive me NASCAR Jesus. Wrecky Stinkhouse was only $6,100. What could I do?
    ~

• Stangs13

I actually think Ricky is a pretty good play today. If he can finish top 12 he will probably be in the winning lineup

• ifthethunder

@Stangs13 said...

I actually think Ricky is a pretty good play today. If he can finish top 12 he will probably be in the winning lineup

I agree. It’s just that he’s such a jerk, I always feel a bit guilty when I put him in my lineup.
    ~

• someclevername

I am throwing in a lineup for fun and since it is for fun it will not include Stenhouse lol.

• gje627

IMPORTANT: Chase Elliott to the rear for unapproved adjustment. Will still be scored from 7th.

• Moszman

Road course, 🤮, so going with a couple of drivers good on road courses and just hope for the best of luck tonight.

• homers1226

@gje627 said...

IMPORTANT: Chase Elliott to the rear for unapproved adjustment. Will still be scored from 7th.

ty gje

blaney pole to pole ?

elliot didnt do to good in that 24 hour race

will it spill over and make him a total fade ?

• homers1226

no practice so ,,

• depalma13

Overlay Alert!

• gje627

@homers1226 said...

ty gje

blaney pole to pole ?

elliot didnt do to good in that 24 hour race

will it spill over and make him a total fade ?

You’re welcome. :)

• BigRay

Just got home. Saw the overlay, bet accordingly and made an awesome line-up. Then started to see what channel it is on and noticed that the race is on the road track. uh-oh. got ten minutes to fix.

• homers1226

@BigRay said...

Just got home. Saw the overlay, bet accordingly and made an awesome line-up. Then started to see what channel it is on and noticed that the race is on the road track. uh-oh. got ten minutes to fix.

• BigRay

ok Busch Bros. , and Truex for sure

• marker0357

down goes Harvick

• homers1226

he just slide in grass ?

restart at lap 15

• homers1226

2 0f 3 with logano

uggh

• ifthethunder

I have no Denny Hamlin, so I must root against him. ROOT! ROUTE! ROUT! (etc.)
    ~

• homers1226

fun to have a night race on a tuesday

• marker0357

Harvick personally pooping on my lineups.

• depalma13

Truex blows it while leading. Wow!

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

Truex blows it while leading. Wow!

I was cashing. But now, not. What happened, got nothing live here.

P.S. OK Now DK has the upside-down car emoji. Sad face, wahhhh!
    ~

• homers1226

mtj wrecked out

• someclevername

Instead of turning he played an impromptu game of chicken w/the wall and lost.

• homers1226

wrecky right on que

lmao

• homers1226

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).