NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

The first race is an invitation-only contest with just 24 drivers, but DK is counting it. Thus am I.

Tuesday, Feb. 9: 43rd Annual Busch Clash At DAYTONA (DAYTONA Road Course under the lights)
    Wednesday, Feb. 10: DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger
    Thursday, Feb. 11: Duel At DAYTONA qualifying races
    Friday, Feb. 12: NextEra Energy 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race
    Saturday, Feb. 13: Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner. 300 (NASCAR Xfinity Series) and Lucas Oil 200
    Sunday, Feb. 14: DAYTONA 500, The Great American Race.
    ~

• Steverino01

Now Lightning.

• homers1226

i have 1 clear lup and 2 that are clear except for almirelows engine

• sharksfansd

@Kassdog said...

Anyone know if you can ban yourself from one sport on draftkings

• Kassdog

@BazookaDad said...

Holy shit. I won some Nascar entries with my NBA lineups and this is a wild sport.

Do big crashes always happen like this? Half the field is gone now

Yes but usually when your in the top 50 and 3 laps left and you get knocked out completely.

• Baseballshark2019

Placed one line up with all drivers under 6.5k that started 30+ maybe the once in a lifetime day

• depalma13

They are done for the day. The rain is coming now.

• BazookaDad

@Kassdog said...

Yes but usually when your in the top 50 and 3 laps left and you get knocked out completely.

Where can I see exactly which drivers are officially out for sure? I never watched Nascar in my life. I am the definition of dead money but I won so many tickets for 5 cents each lol

• marker0357

i bet there are only 7 or 8 out

• Baseballshark2019

They dont know because they are under red flag. They pits can touch the cars till they go back under yellow so they don’t know what cars will be out of the race or back. They also can not work on damage during the red flag

• homers1226

Oh know ,,ther goes daytanayo,,, go go Gralazilla

• Baseballshark2019

Can touch the cars….16 total cars in the wreck im making a list from video

• bigwillie20

They should make these superspeedway races like 50 laps

• homers1226

just like st louis in 1 inch of snow

• marker0357

or Dallas on ice

• gje627

Here’s 16 ….

Bell
    Newman
    Jones
    Almirola
    Byron
    Bowman
    Truex
    Blaney
    Ragan
    DiBenedetto
    Buescher
    Suarez
    Alfredo
    McMurray
    Reddick
    Kurt Busch

• homers1226

pretty sure my lus are trash

till next week

mmm,, good day

• BazookaDad

@gje627 said...

Looks like I’m missing two one driver ….

Here’s 15 … Double-counted Jones.

Newman
    Jones
    Almirola
    Byron
    Bowman
    Truex
    Blaney
    Ragan
    DiBenedetto
    Buescher
    Suarez
    Alfredo
    McMurray
    Reddick
    Kurt Busch

anybody on that list and they are automatically disqualified? Sorry for the noob questions, trying to see if I have any chance left in my lineups

• gje627

@BazookaDad said...

anybody on that list and they are automatically disqualified? Sorry for the noob questions, trying to see if I have any chance left in my lineups

Revised the list … double-counted Jones and forgot Bell.

No, a few of these drivers (very few) should be able to get back on track.

Depending on your contest, if you lose only one driver you should at least be able to get your money back in a GPP.

• marker0357

@BazookaDad said...

no, not at all. No one “disqualified”. Several won’t be able to get back into the race due to heavy damage (i.e. Almirola) and they’ll park it. Others will lose some laps due to less damage/stuck in mud (i.e. Kurt Busch). First race of the year, my guess is no more than 7-8 will be officially out and a few of those had no chance anyway. Impact guys are Truex and Blaney. Watch to see what those guys do.

• BazookaDad

@gje627 said...

Revised the list … double-counted Jones and forgot Bell.

No, a few of these drivers (very few) should be able to get back on track.

Depending on your contest, if you lose only one driver you should at least be able to get your money back in a GPP.

I have lineups with all 5 drivers left. Again, I know nothing about nascar. I have Hamlin in every lineup

• Kassdog

No chance this gets back going right today right?

• marker0357

@BazookaDad said...

I thought Bubba was in it also. No?

• gje627

@BazookaDad said...

I have lineups with all 5 drivers left. Again, I know nothing about nascar. I have Hamlin in every lineup

You should be fine then … especially if you can get your one driver back on track eventually. It looks like Truex and maybe one or two others might be able to turn some more laps and at least finish ahead of the other 12 … 13 … 14 … drivers that are definitely too damaged to continue.

• marker0357

@Kassdog said...

No chance this gets back going right today right?

IMO, too early to say that…track is wet but last I checked dryers were out. They have lights so they can race at night. It depends how wet the track gets. It doesn’t help that it’s been wet all weekend and more rain in the area.

• Steverino01

@marker0357 said...

I thought Bubba was in it also. No?

You were probably looking at his old ride, the Petty 43 car. It is now driven by Erik Jones.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).