NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, Feb. 19, 7:30 p.m. – BrakeBest Brake Pads 159

XFIN: Saturday, Feb. 20, 5 p.m. – Super Start Batteries 188

CUP: Sunday, Feb. 21, 3 p.m. – O’Reilly Auto Parts 253
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

A gimmie for heavy multi entry players. Each have atleast five very good road course drivers starting from twenty on. The cup has atleast TEN good drivers alone from twenty on. And then you have Chase-death,taxes,me on a road course-Elliot in the pole position. Just seems like a put the salary puzzle pieces together week which is no fun. Makes lineup construction a little boring.

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Just seems like a put the salary puzzle pieces together week which is no fun.

DK Achievements require me to play. I HAZ NO CHERCE!
    ~

• factorial89

beware when a nascar race looks too easy.i like blaney-hamlin-almendinger-chastain.

• winnerchickendinner

Like Benning and Fogelman for low owned plays in trucks.

• depalma13

A gimmie for heavy multi entry players. Each have atleast five very good road course drivers starting from twenty on. The cup has atleast TEN good drivers alone from twenty on. And then you have Chase-death,taxes,me on a road course-Elliot in the pole position. Just seems like a put the salary puzzle pieces together week which is no fun.

Boring in NASCAR is a mile and a half oval. Road courses with tight turns are anything but boring.

• winnerchickendinner

@depalma13 said...

Boring in NASCAR is a mile and a half oval. Road courses with tight turns are anything but boring.

Meant putting together lineups. When you have Moffit, Hill and Grala all starting twenty and below along with other good road course drivers for trucks tonight it kind of takes the edge away. Of course anything can happen but the lineup construction is pretty straightforward that if you put in enough combinations you should hit. Do like playing some of the rookies tonight.

• RedStorm25

It seems like a max entry kind of weekend across all 3 series to hit on the right combo.

• depalma13

Don’t forget, they run these races rain or shine.

• ifthethunder

I made 2 Trucks lineups. One is almost o.k. The other stinks.

P.S. Belay that thought. Both of ‘em had Austin Hill. Both stink on ice.
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

Rough last night with the chalk not doing well. Taking a look at Gibbs for the Xfinity race. Could go overlooked.

• factorial89

got a couple of prop bets i like.stage1 is 16 laps.i bet chase at plus 175 to win that.also blaney over hamlin in match-up.

• winnerchickendinner

Leicht had problems with his car in just about every race outside of road courses last year. Might be worth a flier.

• tristanwolf

not that hemric was a good play to start with but-

The Hemric car failed three times and NASCAR confirms he will go to the rear today and loses pit selection next week. In Xfinity, a crew member typically doesn’t get ejected until fourth failure (different for a series that has fewer members on the roster).

• S7ubs

Rough last night with the chalk not doing well. Taking a look at Gibbs for the Xfinity race. Could go overlooked.

Gibbs will probably be the second highest owned driver behind cindric

• ifthethunder

I’ve not had much luck in XFIN, but just threw something in when I remembered DK has an achievement bonus for playing $1 in Trucks, XFIN, and Cup.
    ~

• tristanwolf

noah gragson can’t get his engine fired for the start. unreal. 1/3 of my lu’s dead before a lap for the 2nd week in a row.

• tristanwolf

looks like they put in a new ignition box. now he needs to get a free pass like 3 times.

• depalma13

@tristanwolf said...

noah gragson can’t get his engine fired for the start. unreal. 1/3 of my lu’s dead before a lap for the 2nd week in a row.

80% of my lineups have either Gragson or Earnhardt. What a waste.

• tristanwolf

oh lord what just happened 16 and 22 idiots!

• depalma13

What a couple of dopes.

• ifthethunder

I can’t see it live. I was winning 3 tickets and cashing in my other 2 contests. Now I’m at zero. What happened?
    ~

• depalma13

The wrecked each other blocking for the stage finish.

• marker0357

Gibbs looking good early

• ifthethunder

I was doing great when AJ Allmendinger and Austin Cindric were trading 1st and 2nd. I have Gibbs in the lineup too, but it doesn’t matter. Allemendanger is all dinged up.
    ~

• marker0357

doing great until Jones had that unfortunate pit lane issue and now in 30th. Doh!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).