• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, Feb. 19, 7:30 p.m. – BrakeBest Brake Pads 159

XFIN: Saturday, Feb. 20, 5 p.m. – Super Start Batteries 188

CUP: Sunday, Feb. 21, 3 p.m. – O’Reilly Auto Parts 253
    ~

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

not that hemric was a good play to start with but-

The Hemric car failed three times and NASCAR confirms he will go to the rear today and loses pit selection next week. In Xfinity, a crew member typically doesn’t get ejected until fourth failure (different for a series that has fewer members on the roster).

of course hemric is contending for a win. i forgot the what should happen won’t rule.

• depalma13

Just lost Pardus. Unreal.

• winnerchickendinner

Gibbs play was totally wasted.

• depalma13

Ended up 4x my entries. Not great, but could have been much worse.

• homers1226

tomorow

2/21/2021

kez bell and and matt debe

lol

• ifthethunder

Ended up with 231.35 in my single bullet thanks to Allmendinger’s -20.2.

At least it min-cashed in something (NXS $1K Daily Dollar [Single Entry]).
    ~

• truegrinder

Hey guys. Gonna build around the following Kyle and Chase, Chase and Truex, Kyle and Truex, AJ and Chase and AJ and Kyle . I normally just play DK but do have a few in FD and there Wrecky is very cheap. Played him. Like Diben and Jonesy too

• truegrinder

I feel like there will be so many dupes today. Thoughts on Ty Dillon ?

• depalma13

Elliott’s car is fast. Much faster than everyone else.

Upped my usage to 80%.

• truegrinder

@depalma13 said...

Elliott’s car is fast. Much faster than everyone else.

Upped my usage to 80%.

He has so much success on these road courses. We know what he will do. Just gotta get the right guys along with him. I’m kinda smh I didn’t do any Logano. Might build a few with him? I just can’t stand the guy

• depalma13

@truegrinder said...

I feel like there will be so many dupes today. Thoughts on Ty Dillon ?

Starting 38 with a chance for a top 25 finish seems like a good play.

• thedkexperience

My NASCAR donation for you all this week is sponsored by The Black Beast Derrick Lewis.

Also, as someone who plays DFS hockey but never watches it, I’m doubly excited to play DFS NASCAR … which I somehow watch less than hockey.

Last week my NASCAR lineup was a literal car wreck. Here’s to week 2!

And once again, all praise to Derrick Lewis.

• truegrinder

@depalma13 said...

Starting 38 with a chance for a top 25 finish seems like a good play.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. How chalky is AJ gonna be? He’s only like +2000 to win it. Holy hell

• truegrinder

@thedkexperience said...

My NASCAR donation for you all this week is sponsored by The Black Beast Derrick Lewis.

Also, as someone who plays DFS hockey but never watches it, I’m doubly excited to play DFS NASCAR … which I somehow watch less than hockey.

Last week my NASCAR lineup was a literal car wreck. Here’s to week 2!

And once again, all praise to Derrick Lewis.

That was a nice knockout last night 👍

• thedkexperience

@truegrinder said...

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. How chalky is AJ gonna be? He’s only like +2000 to win it. Holy hell

Assuming you mean Allmendinger, I would say very chalky considering he’s in my lineup.

I truly have no idea aside from my general DFS skills so if I landed on him by reading the rules and looking at props I’d imagine many others would too.

• truegrinder

@thedkexperience said...

Assuming you mean Allmendinger, I would say very chalky considering he’s in my lineup.

I truly have no idea aside from my general DFS skills so if I landed on him by reading the rules and looking at props I’d imagine many others would too.

Yes Allmendinger. 🤞 good luck. I am close to 35 percent with him

• joephoto

I’m thinking there are not as many lead laps for Chase Elliot in a 70 lap race.
    And certainly no place differential points available for him. I’m fading him, since he’ll be so highly owned.

• Kevin23242

I will be fading chase also place differential is key today. I feel the only way he’s optimal is if he leads most of the race and I see others staying out on different pit cycles that will lead some of the laps which will only take away from chase. I also feel you get really big leverage with ownership. Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

• ifthethunder

@joephoto said...

And certainly no place differential points available for him. I’m fading him, since he’ll be so highly owned.

You’re right. I’ll still have him in a lineup because he just might race well enough to be optimal even starting at the pole. But I’ll have Truex in more.
    ~

• truegrinder

I am not fading chase. Got him in 75-80 percent. He wins, hoping Kyle or truex top 5. AJ finished top 10. Would love to see a huge race by Jonesy too

• homers1226

had to do 1 lu with wrecky

• depalma13

I hope you guys didn’t fade Elliott. As long as nothing happens to his car he is going to dominate this race.

• yisman

@joephoto said...

I considered switching off Chase for either Blaney or Allmendinger.

I decided to stick with him.

He’s my lowest-owned driver in the DK Wind Tunnel.

My highest owned is Jones, who was my last piece. I picked the other five and then just stuck in whatever fit, which was Jones or Almirola.

Considering the ownership, Almirola would’ve made more sense.

• marker0357

@depalma13 said...

I hope you guys didn’t fade Elliott. As long as nothing happens to his car he is going to dominate this race.

I think he’ll win but not so sure that he’ll be in the winning lineup.

• thedkexperience

That’s probably the first opening lap of a NASCAR race I’ve ever seen … how the F does anyone survive a road race?

I watch MMA every week and 1 lap on a road race course is terrifying to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).