NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, Feb. 19, 7:30 p.m. – BrakeBest Brake Pads 159

XFIN: Saturday, Feb. 20, 5 p.m. – Super Start Batteries 188

CUP: Sunday, Feb. 21, 3 p.m. – O’Reilly Auto Parts 253
    ~

• ifthethunder

I’m in 4th place in the Chrome Horn. END THIS RACE RIGHT NOW!
    ~

• homers1226

mtj on the move
    if he gets up there next restart

we we will have a race

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

mtj on the move
    if he gets up there next restart

we we will have a race

It was fun while it lasted (not long enough for a screen cap, even.) But Martin Truex Jr. is my main driver.
    ~

• depalma13

@thedkexperience said...

That’s probably the first opening lap of a NASCAR race I’ve ever seen … how the F does anyone survive a road race?

I watch MMA every week and 1 lap on a road race course is terrifying to me.

That’s nothing. Wait until they do that in overtime.

• Packapunch

Anyone that plays NASCAR SuperDraft know why you don’t get laps led points? Or does it come at the end of race?

• marker0357

Elliott’s team with a mistake in the pits. Lost a few spots.

• ifthethunder

Tyler Reddick wrecked it.
    ~

• yisman

I was top 10 in the $444 until MTJ had a mishap and lost like 20 spots

• depalma13

Was winning a ton until Elliott got wiped out. Ended up losing $100 today.

• zombiekopitar

Wait what happened?? It looked like Chase was a lock to win and Blaney was out with like 11 laps left, I was in bottom 2% so tuned out, ended up in top 2% . Nascar weird AF

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Came in 872nd and won my money back. I was expecting all of my people to wreck out or at least two or three of them, lol! I used to be really good in NASCAR when the old school drivers like Tony Stewart, Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Junior, and all them were still racing, but when they all retired out, I just stopped following the sport and became absolutely horrible in in it. I’m not used to any of the newer drivers yet and was hesitant to play today. I think I did OK on my first try back in over 5 years.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).