NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• siddom

Locking in that jones boy and Kyle Busch, and building from there.

• ifthethunder

Tough for me to take my eyes off golf, yet I manage. I’m rolling with four lineups: I have some Kyle mixed in with Kevin Harvick and/or Martin Truex in the top salary spots.

I suppose you could fit all three in if you’re willing to go with 3 other drivers all under 6,000. But that doesn’t seem smart.
    ~

• Fontaine

Thoughts on Daniel Suarez at $4,000 on FD starting 37th?

• realphipps

@Fontaine said...

Thoughts on Daniel Suarez at $4,000 on FD starting 37th?

I’ve fallen for it over and over. Best have some Dixie vodka on hand.

• ifthethunder

I’m happy to say I’ve never fallen for the Daniel Suarez trap. And he’s 7,500 on DK, so not even close to thinking about him. You can have Tyler Reddick for $200 less.
    ~

• wins4meee

lot of kyle and truex here

• monarch

Might be some edge in trucks tonight. 15k Kyle Busch is 40 percent starting a lap down and from the rear scored from second

And Tanner Gray 55 percent from the rear as well but what do I know

• ljason8eg

@monarch said...

Might be some edge in trucks tonight. 15k Kyle Busch is 40 percent starting a lap down and from the rear scored from second

I took Kyle out but part of me thinks he’ll somehow still lead the most laps and win the race lol

• monarch

Big wreck. Moffitt, Chase and Zane Smith all in trouble

• siddom

a lot of touts are saying to fade denny, but he’s decent at the track — thoughts?

• bure10

@siddom said...

a lot of touts are saying to fade denny, but he’s decent at the track — thoughts?

This is from Awesemo’s free article:

This is Hamlin’s 4th straight pole at Homestead. In his past three races at Miami, he’s underperformed as the polesitter with finishes of 10th, 12th, and 9th while averaging a measly 35.08 DraftKings points. Hamlin has done fairly well in the 550 horsepower package so far with 1 win and 4 top-5 finishes. However, Hamlin is averaging 1.7 laps led per race. Combining that with his track history, I see myself having no Hamlin.

I dont think hes decent here? Even the DK playbook has him 11th.

I like Logano better at 2.

• siddom

@bure10 said...

This is from Awesemo’s free article:

This is Hamlin’s 4th straight pole at Homestead. In his past three races at Miami, he’s underperformed as the polesitter with finishes of 10th, 12th, and 9th while averaging a measly 35.08 DraftKings points. Hamlin has done fairly well in the 550 horsepower package so far with 1 win and 4 top-5 finishes. However, Hamlin is averaging 1.7 laps led per race. Combining that with his track history, I see myself having no Hamlin.

I dont think hes decent here? Even the DK playbook has him 11th.

I like Logano better at 2.

I agree but something tells me he turns it up – I won’t have him though too risky.

• ljason8eg

Well like I said, swapping Kyle Busch and Austin Wayne Self for Chase Elliott and Austin Hill wasn’t a good idea. Lol RIP

• siddom

im getting a lot of keselowski hes starting third but i bet he moves down, thoughts?

• joephoto

@siddom said...

im getting a lot of keselowski hes starting third but i bet he moves down, thoughts?

I think Kes has one of the better pit boxes. box #3. I’m playing him at $9500.

• realphipps

Will gje make an appearance today?

• Had custer at first, thinking of going to preece in gpp. I would guess McDowell, custer will be chalky.

• realphipps

I’m guessing Custer, Preece and McDowell will all be chalk.

• Felixxberg

@monarch said...

It was a trap. Glad I didn’t verify!

• ifthethunder

@realphipps said...

I’m guessing Custer, Preece and McDowell will all be chalk.

Agreed. I think McDowell is permachalk until DK raises his price. (Or else he draws an unfavorable s.p.)

Anyone like Erik Jones?
    ~

• siddom

Austin dillon or cole Custer dk?

• siddom

thoughts on fading Chris bell at 9300?

• mbunner23

@siddom said...

Absolutely too expensive for me.

• superjon

@siddom said...

i heard he had a big price jump on DK

I’m super heavy on him on FD where he’s only 6600

• ifthethunder

@siddom said...

Austin dillon or cole Custer dk?

I like Austin Dillon more. But it’s close. In fact, I should probably replace him with Custer in one of my lineups because anyone can get wrecked.
    ~

• LuckyChuck467

Has Austin Dillon’s child been born yet? If not, is Allmendinger (sp) still his backup? Googled, but no luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler