NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Saturday, June 26, 12:11 PM – CRC Brakleen 150 – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race (60 Laps/ 150 Miles)

CUP: Saturday, June 26, 3:17 PM – Pocono Organics CBD 325 – NASCAR Cup Series Race #1 (130 Laps/ 325Miles)

XFIN: Sunday, June 27, 12:22 PM – Pocono Green 225 Recycled by J.P. Mascaro & Sons – NASCAR Xfinity Series Race (90 Laps/225 Miles)

CUP: Sunday, June 27, 3:47 PM – Explore the Pocono Mountains 350 – NASCAR Cup Series Race (140 laps/ 350 Miles)
    ~

• ifthethunder

Jim K. has forum contests up for both Cup races.

Saturday:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109868026

Sunday:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2736030203
    ~

• tristanwolf

chrome horn $4 only 2/3rd full with less than an hour, sb a little overlay.

• Getty33

• yisman

Custer only driver to rear

• Steverino01

@tristanwolf said...

chrome horn $4 only 2/3rd full with less than an hour, sb a little overlay.

Yea it ended up 18393/23781

I’m guessing many didn’t know about a Saturday race. I know many times I wait until Saturday night before even looking into the cup race. Thankfully I happened to notice they were racing today late last night.

• Steverino01

Elliott already with damage.

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

Elliott already with damage.

Crap. Did he and Newman bump or something?
    ~

• Steverino01

@ifthethunder said...

Crap. Did he and Newman bump or something?
    ~

Buescher got him in the back at the start of the race.

Now Custer is out of the race. I’m done. Onto Sunday’s race..

• ifthethunder

@Steverino01 said...

Buescher got him in the back at the start of the race.

Now Custer is out of the race. I’m done. Onto Sunday’s race..

I had Custer in 3 of 7. And Elliott in 3. But 2 overlapped, so I still have…3 live.

For now.
    ~

• yisman

two lineups for me

one with Larson, which meant I needed a punt. Tried Houff again. Hope he doesn’t park it.

Both have Elliott

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

two lineups for me

one with Larson, which meant I needed a punt. Tried Houff again. Hope he doesn’t park it.

Both have Elliott

Elliott clawed his way back to 20. Good thing he started 29th. Plenty of race left.
    ~

• Getty33

@ifthethunder said...

Elliott clawed his way back to 20. Good thing he started 29th. Plenty of race left.
    ~

I’m sure this has been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but the place differential is way too important. Great example was last week when Houff didn’t complete a lap and gained 2 fantasy points. Meanwhile Buescher ran 77 laps and winded up with major negative points. There should be some kind of benefit for laps driven (say 0.1 or 0.2 points) just to make it seem fair.

• ifthethunder

@Getty33 said...

I’m sure this has been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but the place differential is way too important. Great example was last week when Houff didn’t complete a lap and gained 2 fantasy points. Meanwhile Buescher ran 77 laps and winded up with major negative points. There should be some kind of benefit for laps driven (say 0.1 or 0.2 points) just to make it seem fair.

It’s a DK thing. Happens in soccer, too. Guy’s team lost, he didn’t get a goal or assist, but he did all these passes and such as and got more DKFP than someone who actually did score and win the game.

As for this race, my best l.u. got 268.65, closer to first than I’ve been in a while. But I didn’t have that one in anything more than the pocket change stuff.
    ~

• yisman

lot of overlay but I wasted a bunch of money because that Newman wreck got me

he was so cheap..

• depalma13

Larson, Preece, Chastain, Alfredo, Newman, Custer and LaJoie all starting from rear.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

Larson, Preece, Chastain, Alfredo, Newman, Custer and LaJoie all starting from rear.

Yesterday was the first day in a while with Larson not winning / being in the optimal lineup…will it be 2 in a row?
    ~

• depalma13

Haley out

• yisman

Larson is still considered the most likely to win the race but I don’t see how you can justify using him on DK. Over 12k, starting from the rear, and being scored from 12th

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Larson is still considered the most likely to win the race but I don’t see how you can justify using him on DK. Over 12k, starting from the rear, and being scored from 12th

I only have him in one. Just in case.

Kyle Busch is the chalk I’m eating most of at the top.

And then there’s Newman. Had him in a couple yesterday because he was too cheap on DK…and he wrecked. So today he’s even cheaper and starting further back (for scoring…in reality he’s at the back but I don’t think that’‘s a big issue for this race.)
    ~

• yisman

@depalma13 said...

Haley out

Allgaier racing for him but not in the DK pool due to the late switch

• depalma13

Kyle Busch is in trouble.

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

I only have him in one. Just in case.

Kyle Busch is the chalk I’m eating most of at the top.

And then there’s Newman. Had him in a couple yesterday because he was too cheap on DK…and he wrecked. So today he’s even cheaper and starting further back (for scoring…in reality he’s at the back but I don’t think that’‘s a big issue for this race.)
    ~

yeah I used Newman yesterday and again today. Just way too cheap both days. He ruined me yesterday.

I also used Kyle Busch.

I wanted to use him, Byron, and Hamlin but couldn’t afford it, so I dropped Hamlin.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

yeah I used Newman yesterday and again today. Just way too cheap both days. He ruined me yesterday.

I also used Kyle Busch.

I wanted to use him, Byron, and Hamlin but couldn’t afford it, so I dropped Hamlin.

My default lineup had Kyle Larson and Danniel Suarez. I wanted to keep Larson in one, just for the chance he wins and I keep that DK achievement going. I only had one $23.11 ticket…and somehow that’s the lineup I left in it. By accident.

And it’s now my best lineup, even though Suarez and Larson are both dragging it down. (Along with AIR-RICK, who no way in hell did I mean to play again.)
    ~

• Logan7777

@depalma13 said...

Kyle Busch is in trouble.

Interesting listening to them on the scanner trying to fix the problem. Or in reality, they are trying to MacGyver it for the rest of the race.

• yisman

looked good for my lineup which had Kyle Busch

not so much now as he’s at the rear having had to pit twice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).