NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

We have XFIN races and Cup races on both Saturday and Sunday.

Both Cup races will be 311 laps, so dominator points will be important for DK purposes.
    ~

• tristanwolf

cindric seems like go 100% or go fade and pray for engine failure. he’s been amazing.

• ifthethunder

For today’s Cup race, my top spends are Martin Truex Jr., Denny Hamlin, and Chase Elliott.

But I try to make sure I have everyone likely to win in an least one entry, to keep my streak going for DK crowns porpoises. It’s cheap enough to do with dime-time contests available.
    ~

• yisman

Poole dropping to the rear

there are streaks in achievements?

• truegrinder

Truex and Kyle Busch are my top dawgs today. Building around them and will have some JHN, A Dillon, Custer, Bell.

• joephoto

@yisman said...

Poole dropping to the rear

Anybody else dropping to rear today ?

• homers1226

well that didnt take long

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

there are streaks in achievements?

Nope, I just meant I got this going “Champagne Popper: Total races drafting the first-place finisher in a paid Cup Series lineup between 2/16/20 and 11/8/20.”

Sad thing is I didn’t realize I’d like NASCAR back when I started, which was only because COVID shut down so much else. Like LOL, it turned out I was decent at it and liked playing. But too late for any Ironman stuff.
    ~

• yisman

I usually fade the pole sitter and watch him lead too many laps

today went with Chase Elliott only to have him get a tire rub and fall to 26th!

I should be on track for NASCAR iron man. It’s crazy trying to get lineups in for all the sports, but I try.

I only have 7 for Champagne.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I usually fade the pole sitter and watch him lead too many laps

today went with Chase Elliott only to have him get a tire rub and fall to 26th!

I should be on track for NASCAR iron man. It’s crazy trying to get lineups in for all the sports, but I try.

I only have 7 for Champagne.

I have a lot of Chase in my 7 lineups, but I made sure to diversify. (A tiny bit.)

But I did this all a bit half-assed and late. So unlike tristanwolf, I have zero Kyle Busch.
    ~

• homers1226

should have played a dillon instead of jj and reddick

placed 262
    20 points from 1st

instead i lost 5 bucks

so close

• ifthethunder

My best lineup had 339.5 points, but it wasn’t in anything big. I still came out ahead because I had Hamlin in 6 of 7. On to today!
    ~

• yisman

yesterday sucked. I bet Truex and a bunch of others to win. No Hamlin, though. And my DFS didn’t have Hamlin or Truex. Had Busch, Elliott…

bobpockrass
    ·
    20m
    No issues in Cup prerace tech. To the rear for today are KuBusch (backup car), Bowman (backup), Smithley (engine).

• ifthethunder

If anyone thought Hamlin was chalk yesterday, watch this race. I’m still playing him, because sometimes chalk is good chalk. Or just necessary chalk. Probably have two lineups without him for today, tho. Because anything can happen.
    ~

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

If anyone thought Hamlin was chalk yesterday, watch this race. I’m still playing him, because sometimes chalk is good chalk. Or just necessary chalk. Probably have two lineups without him for today, tho. Because anything can happen.
    ~

don’t have to use Hamlin

use two of Hamlin, Truex, Harvick, Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott

Hamlin will be less chalky than you think

• siddom

is kurt Busch a fade now that he’s dropping to rear?

• ryan7962

im not fading him

• yisman

@siddom said...

is kurt Busch a fade now that he’s dropping to rear?

no

• yisman

my lineup is ugly

used Matt Di over Bell so I could avoid Lajoie

• yisman

Hamlin 57.8%

I should’ve faded but he was cheaper than Elliott and Harvick and I was pressed for salary

• homers1226

is wrecky back out there ?

ok i seen -4 laps

• siddom

really chase….

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

don’t have to use Hamlin

use two of Hamlin, Truex, Harvick, Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott

Hamlin will be less chalky than you think

I used combos of really cheap drivers to get multiples of those you mentioned in my lineups. (I’m not a big MME guy…when it’s NASCAR, I make 7.)

Except for Elliott. I have none.

P.S. I also have no Ryan Blaney, which I’m not feeling great about. Usually I will dump everyone who might win that I’m not otherwise playing into a lineup designated for this purpose, but my process was late and half-azzed again.
    ~

• tristanwolf

wrecky is such garbage.

• depalma13

$800 gone because of a lug nut. So tired of this garbage.

• yisman

like yesterday, bet a lot of guys, but not Harvick

also didn’t use him in DFS

bad race

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).