NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

We have XFIN races and Cup races on both Saturday and Sunday.

Both Cup races will be 311 laps, so dominator points will be important for DK purposes.
    ~

• Getty33

I play a Nascar race most every week for the fun of it, and I always seem to wind up with upside down cars on the DK screen. I assume that’s bad because I never win anything.

• homers1226

@depalma13 said...

$800 gone because of a lug nut. So tired of this garbage.

wow that sucks

makes my 16 buck loss like nothing

harvick did run almost whole race yesterday with a broken bar that kept lowering his car

never playing newman again

• homers1226

@Getty33 said...

I play a Nascar race most every week for the fun of it, and I always seem to wind up with upside down cars on the DK screen. I assume that’s bad because I never win anything.

yea never play the rent $

i try to play the cars that will stay on the lap

wrecky had a good race yesterday and like -96 laps today lol

what you going to do

• depalma13

@homers1226 said...

wow that sucks

makes my 16 buck loss like nothing

harvick did run almost whole race yesterday with a broken bar that kept lowering his car

never playing newman again

I didn’t lose $800. My $800 in winnings disappeared.

• homers1226

still sucks

are you ready for some football !

• ifthethunder

I had Harvick in two lineups, which both cashed (barely). So my main accomplishment today was 7 lineups, zero crashed cars. DK doesn’t award anything for that, tho.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).