~

• someclevername

@ifthethunder said...

Buschy McBusch Race 400

I thought you were joking about this lol

• ifthethunder

@someclevername said...

I thought you were joking about this lol

Remember Boaty McBoatface? This is what happens when the fans get to pick the names.
    ~

• factorial89

larsen starts 32nd-logano 29th and hamlin 20th.place differential there.

• ifthethunder

@factorial89 said...

larsen starts 32nd-logano 29th and hamlin 20th.place differential there.

I have Larson and Hamlin in the default lineup. Haven’t gotten around to making my seven yet, but I will.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Min-cashed one trucks lineup with Kyle Busch and Christian Eckes.

So. The Buschy McBusch Race. We have Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch and Chris Buescher racing tomorrow. And if you don’t think I’ll have a lineup with all three of them, you don’t know what a big knucklehead I am.

Woohoo!
    ~

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

Min-cashed one trucks lineup with Kyle Busch and Christian Eckes.

So. The Buschy McBusch Race. We have Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch and Chris Buescher racing tomorrow. And if you don’t think I’ll have a lineup with all three of them, you don’t know what a big knucklehead I am.

Woohoo!
    ~

I was about to say that you have to roster the brothers in this one for sure.

I played today with a total guess of a lineup because the single entry contest (I don’t see where it talks about it on promos page?) overlaid significantly. I couldn’t even find odds, probably because the books had taken them down already.

• homers1226

1 dom

stack you big boys place diff

briscoe and lajoie

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

1 dom

stack you big boys place diff

briscoe and lajoie

Daniel Suarez (6,300 on DK) has been paying off his salary lately too.
    ~

• Getty33

Adding to the Busch theme of today, it’s Kyle’s birthday.

• yisman

@yisman said...

I played today with a total guess of a lineup because the single entry contest (I don’t see where it talks about it on promos page?) overlaid significantly. I couldn’t even find odds, probably because the books had taken them down already.

Scored 228 and wasted about 50 bucks thanks to Cobb and Iwuji wrecking or parking well before race ended

• realphipps

Harvick +900 to win is an appetizing wager on DK.

I think Alfredo is a damn near lock at the DK minimum on a 1.5m oval at 550hp.

• homers1226

o/u 4 laps down ?

• homers1226

woops

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

woops

It’s o.k. Homer. We’re all friends and fellow knuckleheads here.
    ~

• tristanwolf

chastain jones and alfredo to the rear

• realphipps

@homers1226 said...

o/u 4 laps down ?

Alfredo?

Certainly possible, but he’s performed modestly well in comparable situations (track/package). I see a 20-25 finish for him at 4.5dk.

Even from the rear to start.

• homers1226

larson pit crew better be walking on egg shells

• someclevername

@homers1226 said...

larson pit crew better be walking on egg shells

Or at the very least don’t leave a bunch of eggshells in his engine today

• homers1226

@realphipps said...

Alfredo?

Certainly possible, but he’s performed modestly well in comparable situations (track/package). I see a 20-25 finish for him at 4.5dk.

Even from the rear to start.

im not a fan of flavor of the month

to many vets around or behind him

• depalma13

Huge overlay in the $4.44 SE on DK.

Still 1500+ short.

www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2663648771

• yisman

@realphipps said...

Harvick +900 to win is an appetizing wager on DK.

I think Alfredo is a damn near lock at the DK minimum on a 1.5m oval at 550hp.

I don’t see him as a lock. Min. salary is nice but a fair projection would be a 25-30 finish (22 starting position) with no dominator points.

• someclevername

If I win 1st place (lol) I will retire from NASCAR dfs cos there is no topping winning the Buschy McBusch Race 400.

GL everyone

• ifthethunder

And they’re off! Good luck gentlemen.
    ~

• yisman

@depalma13 said...

Huge overlay in the $4.44 SE on DK.

Still 1500+ short.

www.draftkings.com/draft/entry/2663648771

I first spotted that last night and entered one of the contests. It could be they’re not filling because it’s not being promoted. There’s nothing on the promotions page talking about NASCAR single entry leaderboard.

I guess they forgot.

Today there was a 4.44 and a 22.22 which didn’t fill, although the 22.22 was merely reduced rake.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

There’s nothing on the promotions page talking about NASCAR single entry leaderboard.

You might be right. Entries: just 3921 / 5356.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).