NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, Mar. 5, 9:00 PM – Bucked Up 200

XFIN: Saturday, Mar. 6, 4:30 PM – Alsco Uniforms 300

CUP: Sunday, Mar. 7, 3:30 PM – Pennzoil 400
    ~

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Kyle Busch is starting this race in 29th. And of course, is the heavy favorite to win. But he’s 15,000 on DK. So 1) You make a Kyle Busch lineup with 5 punts, or you put together something that wins without him.
    ~

• ljason8eg

Pretty sure KB has been worth it at that price in trucks even when starting close to the front. I think if you don’t play him you’re just praying he has a mechanical issue or gets caught up in someone else’s mess. There’s enough viable cheap guys to fit him in.

• truegrinder

I’m on Busch and Friesen tonight. Will build around them!

• ifthethunder

Two of the punts in my Busch lineup have negative points.
    ~

• factorial89

re the cup series.i really believe this yr. will have more 1st. time race winners.anyway this week my 3 core drivers are-truex keselowski bowman.for value buescher custer lajoie.

• homers1226

had 2 free tokens this race ,dont play much

so far a smooth race ,fun to whatch

• homers1226

syder poit chasers are hurting

• tristanwolf

ty dillion is just bad

• ifthethunder

Expensive, too.
    ~

• homers1226

no upside downs cars yet woot

• hcassidy

@homers1226 said...

no upside downs cars yet woot

4 of 6 cars of mine, have had issues already. My race was over on lap 15 and now its just gone straight to hell in a handbasket. Thinking I might be the Jayzee of nascar as last 3 weeks have had at least 2 wrecks or other problems in my L/U.

• ifthethunder

I have Michael Annett in 2 of 3. And he’s not very popular. Therefore, I am rooting for him. GO ANNIE, GO!
    ~

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

ty dillion is just bad

aaand he wrecks some more cars

• ifthethunder

I had AJ Allmendinger in one of three, so I got some cash back. But no tickets. R.I.P., those dimes and quarters.
    ~

• depalma13

I went from cashing in every lineup to not cashing in every lineup when Reddick dropped to 12th and Grayson dropped to 5th. Either of those guys finish one place higher I cash.

Sucks not cashing by less than a point.

• truegrinder

Kyle and Truex. Kyle and Matty D. Truex and Matty D and Harvick builds.

Heavy on Jones I am 😬

Also like Wreckhouse and Custer

• depalma13

Team Penske should dominate today.

• truegrinder

@depalma13 said...

Team Penske should dominate today.

I think it’s a Joe Gibbs kind of day.

• truegrinder

• ifthethunder

@truegrinder said...

HAIL!
    ~

• RedStorm25

I personally think it will be a HMS day. Chase had the best car here last fall. Byron did not get the finish he deserved in both Vegas races last year. Bowman and Larson have always run strong here.

Ownership should be very interesting. The Penske guys should be high owned. I’d expect Hamlin and Truex to be high owned. I’m hoping the Hendrick drivers fly a little under the radar.

Also, I have way too much Wrecky Stenhouse today. Always a scary proposition,

• depalma13

@truegrinder said...

I’m not a fan of Toyotas at Las Vegas Speedway. I’ll have a few lineups, but I’m just not sold on them.

Plus Penske always brings his best cars to races with his sponsors.

• mbunner23

Cash plays. Blaney, Matt D, Eric A, LaJoie, who else?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Cash plays. Blaney, Matt D, Eric A, LaJoie, who else?

Logano, Alfredo, Custer.

Harvick is cheap enough and history is elite enough, I think he’s very viable in cash.

• ifthethunder

@RedStorm25 said...

Also, I have way too much Wrecky Stenhouse today. Always a scary proposition,

You hate to see it. But I will also have Wrecky Stinkhouse in at least one of my seven. It always feels so dirty.

But even dirtier is spending a lot of time and entry fleas on lineups and then getting nothing back.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).