NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, Mar. 5, 9:00 PM – Bucked Up 200

XFIN: Saturday, Mar. 6, 4:30 PM – Alsco Uniforms 300

CUP: Sunday, Mar. 7, 3:30 PM – Pennzoil 400
    ~

• marker0357

I need a caution. My cars are essentially just running around the track and not gaining any positions.

• homers1226

not one wreck or spin out

jynx!

• homers1226

not chase ugggh

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Bowman’s tire cost me, what a swing at the end.

• RedStorm25

For Las Vegas, that was an incredible race.

Larson in Hendrick equipment is going to be a force this year.

• truegrinder

Larson is definitely gonna be a force this year. Kyle with a 3rd. Bubba killed me. Got a tad back. But losing day. Get after it next weekend guys

• truegrinder

Gibbs did have 4 in the top 10!

• Logan7777

@yisman said...

harvickkilledbothlineups

Yep. Just checked in. What happened that he went back that quick? My recording of race didn’t start til lap 30 so missed what happened.

• depalma13

@truegrinder said...

Gibbs did have 4 in the top 10!

Yep that shocked me.

I broke even. Well, I won a little over a dollar. Would have been a decent day if Bowman didn’t blow that tire.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).