NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: no Trucks

XFIN: Friday, April 9, 8:00 PM – Cook Out 250

CUP: Saturday, April 10, 7:30 PM – Blue-Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500
    ~

• ifthethunder

Just got to finalizing XFIN lineups. Never had much luck at it, but I’m in for Ironman.

3 lineups: 1) AJ Allmendinger, 2) Austin Cindric, and 3) Noah Gragson. The KISS principle.
    ~

• factorial89

martinsville- a flat track where the usual suspects are always around at the finish.truex blaney keselowski logano.but who fits in as value.maybe bell preece dibinetto lajoie.

• depalma13

Some overlay in the Xfinity $10 tonight.

• depalma13

And Dinger blows a tire. 75% of my lineups are screwed.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

And Dinger blows a tire. 75% of my lineups are screwed.

One of three for me. Still got 159 laps to go.
    ~

• ifthethunder

For the Cup, it’s too easy to fit both Martin Truex Jr. and Joey Logano into the same lineup. So I’m doing so, four times. Then one or the other for the next two. Last will have neither, because flat tires and wrecks happen.

P.S. Maybe I’ll only have Logano in 4 of 7.
    ~

• homers1226

1 lu with logano only dom
    2nd
    with hamlin and byron doms

• homers1226

Daniel Suarez was set to start 11th in the race, but now he will drop to the rear during pace laps. The penalty also includes a loss of 10 NASCAR Cup Series championship driver points and owner points.Tyler Reddick will also start at the rear for unapproved adjustments. The driver of the No. 8 Richard Childress Racing Chevrolet was slated to line up 13th.

The Nos. 7 (Corey LaJoie, starting 34th), 15 (James Davison, starting 37th) and 77 (Justin Haley, starting 30th) Cup cars had multiple inspection failures before Saturday’s race and will also drop to the rear.

• yisman

I have no idea what to do on DK.

Alfredo and Lajoie in play as punts but not sure I want to spend on Truex

• Getty33

I had to squeeze someone in from the cheap seats so I chose Fettuccine Alfredo. I’m looking forward to an overheated engine on lap 4 followed by the upside down car emoji beside his name.

• ifthethunder

Switching Suarez out. I have LaJoie too, but that penalty isn’t as severe since he’s already almost in the rear.

Pondering…
    ~

• ifthethunder

Xfinity Series to resume at Noon, Cup series to follow at 4p.m.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Two of my three XFIN lineups have an upside-down car emoji. And the ‘good’ one has 2 drivers who add up to negative points.

Hey, maybe the CUP will be turn out better!
    ~

• yisman

Made two lineups.

Decided to use the first one for all contests due to LaJoie’s penalty.

The second one scored 237.25 and would’ve cashed my double ups so I would’ve broken even.

The first one didn’t cash a damn thing thanks to Brad’s negative. 201.7. Brutal.

• ifthethunder

I had Truex, of course. And Hamlin. And Blaney. But what you needed was Hamlin-Blaney.

Oh well, at least I cashed a couple of Cup lineups. Better than I did in XFIN.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).