NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• blitzed50

Truex should lead the most laps but Harvick looks like the car to beat, also like Kahne for place differential

• wormworth

Menard going to wreck early taking 2-3 cars with him…he’s not used to starting that high up.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

any ideas on what truex’s ownership level will be? 60%?

• Peader24

@thedude404 said...

any ideas on what truex’s ownership level will be? 60%?

No way it’s 60% thinking 48%

• wormworth

If it’s not 60+ I’ll be shocked. I can’t get Charlotte out of my head.

• Tommymorg395

what are some gpp drivers for for today. placed in top 7 few weeks ago this week seems little tough for place differential,,

• bigcrip

the rain might screw this stuff up big time. make sure to pick some low owned guys who might slide into some good differential

• billholler

Why would you assume Truex will lead the most laps? Not saying it won’t happen but the last 5 pole setters lead a total of 23 laps combined (19 were Kyle Busch last year).

• cutter2225

It doesn’t look like Truex just lucked into the pole. He’s been super fast all weekend and from the pole with rain all around he’s going to drive that thing hard from the start. He’ll surely lead a bunch of laps early barring an accident or car troubles and will contend to lead the most laps and win IMO

• Pickle29

Truex is either going to lead 100+ laps or he’s going to lead less than 20.

• Pickle29

@cutter2225 said...

It doesn’t look like Truex just lucked into the pole. He’s been super fast all weekend and from the pole with rain all around he’s going to drive that thing hard from the start. He’ll surely lead a bunch of laps early barring an accident or car troubles and will contend to lead the most laps and win IMO

It’s not that Truex doesn’t have a fast car. It’s the fact there’s a competition caution at lap 15. It’s very possible for any number of guys to come out of that pit stop with the lead. We’ve seen at Pocono already this year it’s very hard to pass the leader. Whoever comes out the leader after that caution should be able to easily lead a small chunk of the race.

• wormworth

No rain no wreck Truex will dominate this race in my humble opinion. Truex car is the one he dominated Charlotte with and if it’s setup anywhere near that it’s going to be a long day for rest of field. Also if they start racing the weather expect cautions.

• BDholla89

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ownership percentages for the $33 Pit Stop;

Martin Truex Jr 56.79%
    Kevin Harvick 45.51%
    Kurt Busch 37.97%
    Trevor Bayne 33.58%
    Greg Biffle 26.93%
    Jeff Gordon 24.97%
    Brad Keselowski 24.91%
    Kyle Busch 22.27%
    Jimmie Johnson 21.96%
    Kyle Larson 21.67%
    Chase Elliott 20.54%
    Ryan Blaney 18.69%
    Joey Logano 16.78%
    Danica Patrick 16.34%
    Denny Hamlin 15.85%
    Kasey Kahne 15.10%
    David Ragan 13.96%
    Jamie McMurray 13.93%
    Paul Menard 13.51%
    Austin Dillon 13.44%
    Carl Edwards 12.91%
    Matt Kenseth 11.28%
    Ryan Newman 10.58%
    Chris Buescher 9.63%
    Ricky Stenhouse Jr 9.53%
    Clint Bowyer 8.85%
    Michael Annett 7.61%
    Tony Stewart 7.61%
    Regan Smith 5.89%
    AJ Allmendinger 5.59%
    Cole Whitt 5.30%
    Casey Mears 4.82%
    Brian Scott 4.67%
    Aric Almirola 4.07%
    Landon Cassill 3.64%
    Reed Sorenson 3.25%
    Michael McDowell 2.65%
    Jeb Burton 2.55%
    Matt DiBenedetto 2.25%
    Josh Wise 1.81%

• bigcrip

Kenseth and almirola wow

• Pickle29

@BDholla89 said...

Paul Menard 13.51%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• jeffgo33

I’m not near a TV, have they ballparked a start time?

• billholler

Just looked at Slingshot ownership. Only 2 people that are 100% on one driver, me and that Rounderkid fucker that swept everything a few weeks ago.

• wormworth

@jeffgo33 said...

Drying the track right now.

• Pickle29

@jeffgo33 said...

Last mention was trying to get the green flag at 2:30 ET, but I’m not sure that’s going to happen.

• Genghis_Khan

What happens if it’s postponed to another day? Do our entries hold or is it cancelled/refunded? What about if it’s started and finished another day? Is that even possible?

• wormworth

I’m no weather man but if we get past this next little patch of light rain we are good for rest of day.

• Pickle29

Nothing will be cancelled or refunded. No matter when the race begins/ends, the contests will remain open and live.

• wormworth

@Genghis_Khan said...

What happens if it’s postponed to another day? Do our entries hold or is it cancelled/refunded? What about if it’s started and finished another day? Is that even possible?

Must go half way before it’s an official race. Entries hold if they race Monday. Pretty sure it was ran on Monday earlier this year.

• Pickle29

NASCAR is nearly identical to PGA in terms of the weather. Since there is only one “event,” the contests are live and held open until the conclusion of that one event.

• wormworth

Also “In the rare occurrence that a race cannot be rescheduled before it’s time to prepare for the next race on the schedule, NASCAR will hold the race after the end of the regular season.”

I don’t think DK adheres to that policy though.

• Pickle29

Update on track drying from NASCAR’s Executive Vice President.

Steve O’Donnell
    ‏@odsteve Steve O’Donnell
    Track was dry but weepers in tunnel turn and turn 3 in groove w/water pouring out-cutting track to relieve pressure

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).