NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Saturday, Mar. 27, 8:00 PM – Pinty’s Truck Race on Dirt

XFIN: no XFIN

CUP: Sunday, Mar. 28, 3:30 PM – Food City Dirt Race
    ~

• upgradetoquestionable

Wondering if these races are going to go today? Seemed like a lot of the drivers were using the Trucks race to practice for the Cup Series race. Is there a chance any of those drivers (Harvick, Bubba, etc) decide not to run the two races back to back?

• ifthethunder

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Wondering if these races are going to go today? Seemed like a lot of the drivers were using the Trucks race to practice for the Cup Series race. Is there a chance any of those drivers (Harvick, Bubba, etc) decide not to run the two races back to back?

This is all I’m seeing from Bob Pockrass, re: Trucks

“For the trucks, Cobb will drop to the rear for unapproved adjustments”

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1376546973482950658
    ~

• ifthethunder

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Per Bob Pockrass, everyone is in for the trucks race (starting in 40 minutes).

DK notes that Ryan Newman, Jessica Friesen, and Trevor Collins are out.
    ~

• Fontaine

How are you all approaching construction on FD? I dont claim to know a lot about NASCAR, let alone dirt racing. So any tips would be appreciated. thanks!

• depalma13

SE and I have Hocevar. Typical.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Fontaine said...

How are you all approaching construction on FD? I dont claim to know a lot about NASCAR, let alone dirt racing. So any tips would be appreciated. thanks!

Place differential upside isn’t as big there (.5 points per spot, as opposed to 1 point on DK), although still helpful. Obviously if someone goes from 30th to 5th, that’s huge, but guys going like 28th to 15th, mean almost nothing. It’s more about getting 5 guys who finish top 10 than anything. You usually don’t need to punt there and you should usually be able to make pretty strong rosters not playing anyone below 7K, although that can vary week to week, like this week Byron down at 4.5K is odd and if he finishes top 10 might be necessary depending on how the other expensive drivers do. Basically, just keep in mind FD doesn’t do fastest lap points, and the laps led are only .1 instead of .25, so dominator points aren’t as important there, especially when there’s only 250 laps.

• ifthethunder

@Fontaine said...

I’m only on DK, so I wouldn’t have anything useful to add.

Speaking of un-useful, Derek Kraus and Tyler Ankrum have already tanked two of my lineups. That’s o.k…got 2 left!
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Speaking of un-useful, Derek Kraus and Tyler Ankrum have already tanked two of my lineups. That’s o.k…got 2 left!

Nevermind. Kyle Larson is gone. And I have Johnny Sauter in my last one left standing, for some dumb reason.

Hope someone else here done good in trucks!
    ~

• marker0357

Larson sunk me

• jki7p6

DiBen and McD to the back for Cup too.

• yisman

almirola
    vs.
    jones

• stv1313

Jones

• yisman

@stv1313 said...

Jones

thanks. That’s what I had but I wasn’t sure. Looks close

• depalma13

And Gobolic is done. There go half my lineups. I lose at Crash Bingo again.

• stv1313

@yisman said...

thanks. That’s what I had but I wasn’t sure. Looks close

Jones certainly looking better than Almirola right now.

• BIF

@depalma13 said...

And Gobolic is done. There go half my lineups. I lose at Crash Bingo again.

Single entry for me today and I avoided the first crash – phew

• ifthethunder

Got some Martin Truex Jr. … YAY!

Got some Christopher Bell … DOH.
    ~

• yisman

good news: My guys still on the track
    bad news: 0 laps led

I did not use Larson. He was surprisingly chalky starting from the back, being scored from first. I guess many did not realize he was shifting to the rear.

I would’ve found a way to jam him in had he not been moved to the rear.

• depalma13

The last of my few good lineups had Wallace. What a waste of a day.

• marker0357

Damn, Truex cut tire

• Logan7777

@marker0357 said...

Damn, Truex cut tire

Yep rode him high all race and then he rides high into the wall on the restart.

• ifthethunder

My ‘good’ lineup had Joey Logano and no wrecked cars, so it cashed with 273.35 DK. The other six?

🎶 Regrets, I’ve had a few… 🎶
    ~

• Logan7777

@Logan7777 said...

Yep rode him high all race and then he rides high into the wall on the restart.

Still did good enough to take 1st in JimK’s league contest. From dead last last week, I’ll take it this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).