NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: no trucks

XFIN: Saturday, Mar. 13, 5:30 PM – Call 811 Before You Dig 200 presented by Arizona 811

CUP: Sunday, Mar. 14, 3:30 PM – Instacart 500
    ~

• Stangs13

Ty Gibbs is being touted by every single site, and I can totally see him as a good play. Trying to figure out if in tournaments you fade him or just go over the field. Phoenix is usually a low dnf track so I leav the over the field method

• winnerchickendinner

Bullish on Suarez this week. Hopefully Sieg and Herbst round back into their long-term form.

• ifthethunder

@Stangs13 said...

Ty Gibbs is being touted by every single site, and I can totally see him as a good play. Trying to figure out if in tournaments you fade him or just go over the field. Phoenix is usually a low dnf track so I leav the over the field method

Got one with him, one without. Trying to figure out if I should make more lineups or just settle for getting my DK achievement done. I’ve had good luck in the past throwing pocket change at trucks. XFIN, not so much.
    ~

• homers1226

faded ty gibbs and hemrick

• depalma13

There goes Jones. I’m done.

• homers1226

@homers1226 said...

faded ty gibbs and hemrick

• BigRay

It is a Joe Gibbs racing kinda a day Rowdy for the win.

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

It is a Joe Gibbs racing kinda a day Rowdy for the win.

I’m only now getting to my Nascar Cup lineups. Could be I’m trying to do many different DFS sports at the same time?
    ~

• truegrinder

Loving Harvick and Kyle today!

• truegrinder

ZERO WRECKY!!! Briscoe and Chastain for value?

• ifthethunder

Per Jordan McAbee, Kyle Larson’s failed inspection isn’t enough reason to move off him if you already liked him. But it is a decent reason to load up more on Brad Keselowski (if you already liked him, of course).

This was last night’s news, they did the inspections early. Which is nice.
    ~

• factorial89

re jordan mcabee-he is down on stewart haas racing.harvick at starting position 18 seems a lock here.this is a flat track.logano loves these.for value i like bell and wm. byron.throw in suarez.

• marker0357

I’m going heavy on SHR and Penske

• homers1226

@truegrinder said...

Loving Harvick and Kyle today!

kyle hasnt liked his car all season

butcha he dont like it again ?

very hard to predict dom this race

• homers1226

have a kurt bush, wrecky ,newman crash em up derby race

lol

• jki7p6

Elliot to rear

• blackdirkdiggler

Left $2200 on the table to have a unique lineup. Lets go!!!

• ifthethunder

@jki7p6 said...

Elliot to rear

Dammit I thought we were done with this yesterday. Didn’t check, too many other DFS things on my mind.

NASCAR says Elliott and Houff to the rear for unapproved adjustments ….” – Bob Pockrass

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1371171020980199425
    ~

• yisman

damn,alfredo

ruined

• someclevername

“Larson was told his speed on pit road was 50.01. That’s 0.01 over.” – @jeff_gluck

*I see comments saying it’s 45mph w/a 5mph buffer so nevermind lol. 2nd one of the day though, can he hit 3?

• ifthethunder

Larson: doing well
    Logano: doing well
    Martin Truex Jr.: doing well

I have all three in various in my 7 lineups. But I don’t have all three in any single lineup.

me: not doing so well
    ~

• depalma13

3rd week in a row, the one guy that gets screwed is the guy I have the most of. From +$360 to $0. I need a break from this.

• RedStorm25

I had Custer in about 75% of my lineups. Bubba putting him in the wall sunk me.

• ifthethunder

My good lineup made 271.25 DKFP. Not great really, but at least it cashed. Joey Logano was the guy.
    ~

• Logan7777

@ifthethunder said...

My good lineup made 271.25 DKFP. Not great really, but at least it cashed. Joey Logano was the guy.
    ~

Looks like we both put the wrong lu in JimK’s contest. My other lu went for 259.20 DKFP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).