NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: Friday, July 9, 9:00 PM – Corn Belt 150 (Knoxville Raceway in Iowa)

XFIN: Saturday, July 10, 3:46 PM – Credit Karma Money 250 (Atlanta Motor Speedway)

CUP: Sunday, July 11, 3:46 PM – Quaker State 400 (Atlanta Motor Speedway)
    ~

• ifthethunder

Bob Pockrass has the starting positions for trucks. DK has some, but not much of it updated in their entry lineup.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1413658423401590784
    ~

• ljason8eg

Guess the race wasn’t the only shit show tonight. DK scoring looked to be accurate at the checkered flag but has been borked shortly thereafter.

• depalma13

I went to be wining lots of money after the race was over. Woke up winning zero.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

I went to be wining lots of money after the race was over. Woke up winning zero.

Woke up with wrecked cars in all 4 lineups.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Woke up with wrecked cars in all 4 lineups.
    ~

Only making 2 lineups for XFIN. So if I get wiped out, I lose only half as much in entry fleas, which is 100% better. No wait, 50%. No wait…
    ~

• tristanwolf

michael annett not racing today austin dillon filling in per pockrass

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

michael annett not racing today austin dillon filling in per pockrass

Didn’t have him, but looks like around 10% did and still do.

OTOH, Annett has more DKFP than Jeb Burton at the moment. (sad face emoji)
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

OTOH, Annett has more DKFP than Jeb Burton at the moment. (sad face emoji)

Jeb finished 2nd! Happy face emoji. Won 4 of those KOTS tickets, 2 in quarters and 2 in dimes.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/110411721?uc=2754276100#/
    ~

• ifthethunder

Here is the link for Jim K.‘s $1 forum contest tomorrow:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/110433674
    ~

• gje627

God I hope this isn’t true ….
    Don’t think I can stand another year of gimmick NASCAR and terrible racing with the current car.

There are Rumors that NASCAR’s Next Gen Car is a Disaster

• yisman

bobpockrass
    ·
    1h
    NASCAR confirms only car going to the rear for 2x tech failures is Truex.

• yisman

I didn’t use Wrecky but I did use Suarez :(

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

I didn’t use Wrecky but I did use Suarez :(

Played NASCAR today for the first time in a very long time. Have one of Suarez or Stenhouse in the majority of my lineups.

Now, I recall why I haven’t played NASCAR in a very long time.

• ifthethunder

I have Wrecky. It’s been a while since he was Tyrannosaurus Wrecks. But here we are.
    ~

• Logan7777

@ifthethunder said...

I have Wrecky. It’s been a while since he was Tyrannosaurus Wrecks. But here we are.
    ~

Almost took Wrecky but paused and said…hmmm, nope. Took Custer in that price range. Very surprised Suarez so high. He’s killing my lus. An anchor that won’t give me more than minus pts.

• Logan7777

No brotherly love for the end of this race.

• depalma13

Logano’s last 5 laps resulted in me going from winning a few thousand to only winning $500.

• depalma13

I did take a screen shot of when I was in Second in the big $300,000 contest.

• Logan7777

@depalma13 said...

Logano’s last 5 laps resulted in me going from winning a few thousand to only winning $500.

You had a great lineup. Get ‘em next week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).