9/10/20 (Trucks) 8:00 PM ToyotaCare 250

9/11/20 (XFIN) 7:00 PM Go Bowling 250

9/12/20 (XFIN) 2:00 PM Virginia is for Racing Lovers 250

9/12/20 (CUP) 7:30 PM Federated Auto Parts 400
    ~

• truegrinder

what you guys got tonight?

• ifthethunder

I haven’t thought about XFIN too much. So many other sports I am trying to keep up on (for dubious expected value DK crowns porpoises).

I am planning on putting Martin Truex, Jr. into most of my Cup lineups tomorrow. (But so is everyone else, that’s the rub!)
    ~

• truegrinder

Yeah I went Truex and Kyle Busch. And Truex and Hamlin combos

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@truegrinder said...

Yeah I went Truex and Kyle Busch. And Truex and Hamlin combos

Makes sense. Love Truex obviously. Good Richmond history, and a night race, plus still overdue for a win.

Matty D looks like a strong play. Really like Bell. Bell owned Richmond in Xfinity. Custer is a nice play that’ll probably go overlooked too. Finished 8 at New Hampshire and 9th at Phoenix, which are most comparable., Won here in Xfinity too.

• truegrinder

@Pandamonious said...

Makes sense. Love Truex obviously. Good Richmond history, and a night race, plus still overdue for a win.

Matty D looks like a strong play. Really like Bell. Bell owned Richmond in Xfinity. Custer is a nice play that’ll probably go overlooked too. Finished 8 at New Hampshire and 9th at Phoenix, which are most comparable., Won here in Xfinity too.

I like those 3 also Dawg!! Good luck

• joephoto

Any car getting pushed to the rear ?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@joephoto said...

Any car getting pushed to the rear ?

Glad you asked…kind of a big one..

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    Kyle Busch car failed prerace tech twice and will start at the rear of the field. Rest of the cars passed inspection on first or second try. #nascar

• homers1226

kyle a some kind of voodoo curse this year

back up crew chief also

• joephoto

@Pandamonious said...

Kyle Busch car failed prerace tech twice and will start at the rear of the field. Rest of the cars passed inspection on first or second try. #nascar

Thank you.

• ryan7962

bubba wallace chalk tonight

• tristanwolf

byron sponsored by a scam university? lol i hope his rotors glow and burn out

• homers1226

a dillon 5.6% owned

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Glad you asked…kind of a big one..

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass

I have one Kyle Busch lineup. That’s O.K. I guess (out of 8). Was too busy hyperventilating about who was playing hockey tonight to re-check NASCAR.

I, for one, am more than ready for NBA and NHL to be over.
    ~

• yisman

JJ :(

• homers1226

took 9th in dk front row

• someclevername

@homers1226 said...

took 9th in dk front row

Congrats!

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

took 9th in dk front row

Congrats! I had a Truex, Kes, Logano lineup. But no Austin Dillon.
    ~

• homers1226

if i would have took ty redddick instead of cole custer
    would have been 2nd

oh well gettin closer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).